BYU, toughest games of the year, Rank 'em

Whelp, just looking back, BYU went 8-5 and that includes a 4 game losing streak that got Tuiaki fired (a needed thing) and J. Hill hired. (a good thing). can you imagine Tuiaki in the Big 12 as our DC? You would of seen basketball scores weekly in the score happy league.

Thanks for posting Chris, it is always fun to go back and see how the predictions played out. Looks like I was RIGHT ON with my prediction from last year. Let’s hope the Hopper sees this so he can acknowledge my greatness. I said 7-5 which was exactly right per my expect something comment. Winning the bowl game put them at 8-5. It feels good to be right Hopper. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I had to go back and read the entire thread to get the feel of what you and others said. How did you know BYU would go on a 4 game loss?
2022 BYU Football Schedule | FBSchedules.com

I mean; Should of beat ND but we couldn’t get Tuiaki to focus on stopping their AA tight end. Still hurts
Lost to Arkansas, played well in the 1st half only to have Tuiaki get in the way of a win.
Lost to Liberty, complete embarrassment, Thank you again Tuiaki
Lost to East Carolina at Home, Sealed Tuiaki’s fate!!!

See my theme here? A gutless defensive coordinator killed a talented BYU team. Moving forward, BYU heads into a 10 game P5 schedule, toughest in history with a entire new DC staff and transfers running the ship. Fingers crossed

Do you keep your hopes to yourself… :rofl:

No, of course not. My unrealistic hope is that BYU goes undefeated every season, even though we all know they can’t and won’t. So when I give my realistic hopes it is based more in common sense and football analysis. Those are two characteristics that are lacking in your predictions.

“Realistically we should expect something in the 7-5 range and maybe a game or two better.”

That is a realistic hope based on common sense and football analysis, mixed with my “BYU fan” hope for a game or two better…

That is the primary reason why my predictions are ALWAYS more accurate. :laughing:

1 Like