BYU vs Kansas not looking good to me

I’m predicting Kansas 86-74. We have been awful in the road and KU is 15-0 at home. I think we would be better with Saunders starting. Our early D on the road has been just terrible, and if I recall, Knell is shooting around 25% from deep the last 10 or 12 games, so he’s not helping too much on that end and gives us NOTHING at the defensive end. I’m a gonna keep banging this drum until it changes.

How about that win!!! 38% from 3’s. That’s the ticket!

WOW!!! We won!!! Now I feel better. Now we need to win the next two games at home at the Marriott center. Go cougars!

Tonight it feels great to be wrong! Game changed when KJA was killing is early then Richie came in and KjA had one bucket the rest of the game.

1 Like

We settled down and played good defense. I got upset when Pope got the technical but the officiating seemed to change after that.

What if we take down Iowa St. at their place too? The keys are:

1. Shoot 30+ 3’s and make 37% of them
  2. Keep turnovers under 10
  3. Make 75% or more free throws
  4. Stay close in rebounding
  5. Pope make a timely technical to get the refs back in line

What we need to do is still improve midrange shots and layups. We shot 39% total and 38% from 3.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In my humble opinion both KJA and Dickinson are overrated. I have seen them play several times this year and I am just not impressed. KJA is very athletic and strong but he can’t shoot worth a darn and he misses a lot of easy, close shots because of it. Dickinson is a statue/robot combination. He is way too stiff and mechanical with no feel for the game. I don’t see how he makes it in the NBA if he even gets a shot. I am glad McCullers wasn’t playing. I have seen him play and he is legitimate. The rest of the Jayhawks team is pretty meh.

Well, Kansas has won some good teams at their place even without that legit star. Which doesn’t matter because BYU has been down starters all season and in league. You dance with the one you bring to the dance. 20-8 is pretty good. Now play with confidence Saturday against TCU.

Saunders needs to be in road games. period!

You can dream

BYU caught a down Kansas team.

100% on Adams. Dickerson, top 5 center, easy. His missed FTs lost that game 3-1 in the second half. He is a lifetime 70-80% FT.

Spot on. Tom and I agree that Dickinson @7’2 would be a bench guy in the NBA but McCuller is ligit. Don’t count out Harris Jr. He is lethal,

BYU finally played down the stretch as if they belong in the national conversation. Will it last? Nah but it is good for the program and recruiting for a win like this.