Cheney loses in Wyoming

As the ACP disappeared, they went into the Democrat Party to hide and grow progressively. Cloward and Piven, Bill Ayres, Franklin Davis, Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton and many others came out of this.

The downfall of the Republicans party this election, at least in the Senate will be Trump.
The candidate he supported are so weak, that the normal person would have a hard time voting for them.

Look at just two candidates’ “Dr. Oz” who is way behind his opponent Fetterman in the polls (39% to 47%) and Herschel Walker is not doing much better. (42 to 47%) Masters is behind Kelly in Arizona (50 to 42%). These are all RealClearPolitics Average percentages.

The writing on the wall is becoming so clear that even the McConnell is saying they are not sure they can take the Senate this election.

How can that be? Biden and idiotic administration have caused inflation to be so high that when Carter was President it would like a moderate inflation.

I like Trump policies, but man himself is toxic and it is becoming clearer each day that he is going to ruin the chances of the republicans to stop Biden

I like DeSantis, Nikki Haley might be a good choice.

Has nothing to do with weakness of candidates. Whoever gave Trump a strong rating? He won because the liberal media gave him the platform he needed to be the Republicans candidate. They thought for sure Hillary would easily defeat him as a Republican candidate.
No, the reason the Trump backed candidates are struggling is for the opposite reason. The media is not giving them equal platform to speak on. They aren’t allowed advertise. Yet, the Democrats are advertising like crazy.
Still have TDS.

Agree some, disagree some. TDS is real. It’s an amazing study in Human Behavior (that humans are stupid).
Have to define “weakness” of candidates. If they have less of a chance to win a seat because they are Trumped-backed, it’s a weakness. So far, looks like that is the case, but can change. I don’t know if it’s a matter of the media not giving them an equal platform. They never will. They really didn’t give Trump an equal platform, they did their best not to make it equal In 2016 election he pounded through all the adversity and Republicans embraced his in your face, say and ridicule everything style. It’s his schtick. (BTW one of the best evenings of my life was seeing Hilary and the Dems and MS media on election night. Schadenfreude?? You bet!).
But Trump’s schtick gets old and is less effective. It has worn down a decent chunk of Republicans.
I would just ask, will the GOP be stronger 3 years, 5 years, 6 years from now with Trump leading it (including winning the Presidency) or a Desantis? I think the latter.

1 Like

The right stream media are pointing out there is no coverage at all and so his message isn’t getting out. They are doing it because of TDS. 2.5 months to go and that’s a long time. I still do not believe the polls. I still believe there is a red wave. Especially at the local levels.

I hope you’re right on the red wave. Got to win the Senate.
Honestly don’t know what his current message is - hopefully not still the election was a fraud. Most have tuned out on that and it’s old news, regardless of level of validity (Rudy et al still gathering evidence, I guess!)