Church and politics

So you take this source as reliable? No over exaggeration at all?

I’ve heard many people tell me things with sources like this that turn out to be false, or more precisely, way over exaggerated.

I hope he is, he spoke at last GC.

1 Like

And you continue to support the liberal left? It’s only a matter of time when the left destroy the 1st Ammendment. They will force the Church to marry gays in the Temple. When that happens, the Temples will shut down. That is there goal as they are controlled by Satan.

You have ears in everything. Narcissistic a bit?

I HATE Phones spell checker… makes me wonder sometimes what the person was on when he designed it…

:smile: Agree with that spell check but I think that you can turn spell check off.

I got my new iPhone 6+ and pretty nifty stuff and yes spell check drives me nuts because I have to work harder on my bad eyes to make sure nothing was put in wrong. How about talking to this device to type it up for me that really scares me big time. For being hearing impaired my speech really not close enough to be perfect to what my wife said who is a speech therapist. I sent a text message w/o thinking how my speech and what my phone put in. I freaked out and sent another text to same person saying “naughty phone, bad bad” and sent another text saying my phone did it, not me!

KC: That is not the way the IRS works for this exemption in the USA.

Let’s get back to something really important" BYU football!!