Clemson making Alabama look bad

Saban looks like he has indigestion! Clemson QB looks like Marc Wilson😉

At first I thought I read that Satan had indigestion. Saban/Satan. Just exchange the b for a t. An understandable misread on my part. My apologies to Satan, I mean Saban!!

1 Like

Funny one! Saban looked like Rose does in the sidelines after a team is up by 20 over Roses starters. The only difference is that Rose sits on his chair while staring out into space!

1 Like

The Clemson QB is crazy good. The difference between him and Mark Wilson is that Lawrence as an 18 year old freshman has as much bulk as Wilson had as a senior. If they bulk him up more and he gains even a hair more speed and quickness he can be as good as anybody we’ve seen in a long time. Lawrence a has a lot more mobility than I expected him to have. He is definitely not a tall guy who sits in the pocket and can’t use his feet if he needs to although he is a classic pocket passer. He was running the ball on their last drive where they ran out the clock and he looked pretty mobile.

I lol’d after the game during Dabo’s speech. He gave all the glory to God…which my wife thinks is really sweet…but I’m just not sure what I think of that. Losing coaches or players never give glory to God.

But the real humor with Dabo was how he said no one expected them to be there. He said, “You couldn’t make this up.” Really? Your team is loaded with 5 star recruits, the best D Line in football, amazing players everywhere and you started the year #2 and never fell below that. Sorry, Dabo. No fairy tale or Cinderella story. Just a great semi pro team beating another semi pro team.

2 Likes

Both schools belong in the NFL. Four times they both played against each other in CFP is BORING. Bring on 8 teams playoff where all 5 P5 champs + 2 at large (including ND) and one top rank G5. And no Alabama and Clemson playing in NCAA football.

dew - That’s my precise formula. I think it’s just a matter of time before it happens. This “student athlete” garbage has got to go. AD’s and Presidents say adding a week of games will be damaging to the student athlete’s schoolwork. Bull. Most of them aren’t really students, anyways. Many of them have already dropped out to prepare for NFL draft.

Yeah, yeah heard that many times - look how long it took with BsC - oops BCS. NCAA Basketball for many years of this March Madness and why not with New Year Madness? By the time we die like in 30 years (I’ll be 92 if I get there) we either see something better for BYU or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints “for shortcut TCOJCOLDS” of our Prophet might say no more sports at BYU PROVO just like in BYU-H & BYU-i. Or go to Div II league sports. I doubt nothing will change to BYU-Provo.

Hope 2019 will be better but we are REALLY short on Running Backs or Zack Wilson will have to throw a lot and few running himself along side by side with Beau Hoge will run a few and throwing. Two QB all game long? I don’t think it would work.

Losing Riley Burt really hurts. I wonder why he is transferring when he knows he would be a featured back for BYU. Has to do with feelin mis- managed by the coaches.

Watching Burt through the years, he was given every opportunity to excel at BYU but he folded like wet paper by even the smallest hit. Against WM Burt looked like a NFL locomotive, makes you scratch your head.