Day 3 from BYU spring football

BYU Wide Receiver Jojo Phillips Will Be in the Mix ‘This Year’ (msn.com)

Jay Hill Says Young Newcomers Are Some of BYU’s ‘Best Players’ - BYU Cougars on Sports Illustrated: News, Analysis, and More

Does it not bother anyone that we are not hearing a peep about BYU’s Offensive side of things?

1 Like

Does that surprise anyone?

Outside of the QB derby, they don’t have much to say. Although in an article it said that Kalani is focusing on the offensive line to improve over last year in a dramatic way.

BTW, watch out for the Nacua kid.(WR)… he is the best of the brothers according to some.

You should tune in and watch BYUSN today as they were interviewing Arod.

Give me some of dat!

Kind of scary. Sitake was a OC at one point? just asking for a friend. Only kidding. ARod talking about how we got pushed around a lot and could not defend the QB. I’ll buy

According to AROD (so take it for what it is worth):
A couple of his best friends in coaching, Utah OC Andy Ludwig and San Jose State’s Kevin McGiven, recommended Woods, who Ludwig worked with at Wisconsin and McGiven worked with at Oregon State.

“Kevin McGiven said he’s the best O-line coach he had ever worked with,” Roderick said. “And then (Georgia Southern coach) Clay Helton really had a big impact. Kalani talked to him.”

BYU football: How Aaron Roderick describes QB situation heading into spring practices – Deseret News

Why don’t you tell us about it?

I’m sure it was riveting…

I have zero interest in what ARod says. I only have interest in what the offense does …. And hopefully there will be interest in when he gets the opportunity to coach at another school!

1 Like

You have a thumb to turn on the TV and find it…

I couldn’t care less what Arod says. But, if at the end of last season he can say “my offense gained over 300 yards in every game this year, and had fewer than 15 turnovers on the season,” I MIGHT start listening to him.

1 Like

for you viewing pleasure
#9 Baylor vs #21 BYU Close Ending | 2022 College Football (youtube.com)