Did anyone watch USC take on #23 Stanford last night?

Do you go to bed laughing about your latest one liner?
My wife hollers in from the kitchen, “What are you laughing about?” Me, “Jim’s popping some egos…again”.

I had BYU beating Tenn and USC, then I talked myself out of USC after they man handled Stanford. I have Washington beating BYU in a tough game, but I have said all along, BYU has the team to be in every single game this year.

We even have play makers emerging on the team on both sides of the ball. I like the team balance. And a drunken punch at Washington.

In 2005 I had Chris Peterson on Reel Outdoors TV, We did a sturgeon show in Hells Canyon on the Snake River.

The grasshopper makes it too easy…

He serves it up on a silver platter and I indulge myself at his expense.

I always have a sly grin on my face when I hit the send button. :slight_smile:

Turnovers will be the difference. If we can stay turnover free and do what we did to USC we will win. No overtime this time.
Western Michigan has a fantastic team this year. Also, I used to coach with their head basketball coach here in Ventura. Steve Hawkins.

The USC win validated me.

Yeah, so fantastic that the week before they lost a nail biter to Michigan State… 51-17.

Nice call hopper.

They scored 17 points against Michigan State? How many did we score against Utah? Tennessee in regulation?

Jim,

Utah beat BYU
USC beat Utah
BYU beat USC.

Tenn, after the loss to BYU was ranked 102 while BYU stayed at 55. I am grateful for the win, however, I think that a win over Boise state and Utah State will be more significant. The game vs Toledo is not a (give me) game. Neither is the game vs. South Florida…

One game at a time.

Go
Cougars.