Gonzaga didn’t pay enough I guess

I guess the fix was in and Gonzaga didn’t pay the refs or the NCAA enough money to beat Florida. I’m sure there are faxes, emails, wiretaps,… to prove the conspiracy.

Actually, Gonzaga shot 34% and simply stunk on offense. No conspiracy and blah, blah, blah :hugs:

They were without their best player, shot horrible from 3 point and didn’t do much better on free throws. They had their chances. Why would there be a fix or whatever, blah, blah, blah… Gonzaga doesn’t have the following that other teams have like Kentucky, Kansas, etc.

On the other hand Kentucky was given every chance in the world by the refs, with 3 KSU players fouling out and several others close. One Kentucky player shot 20 free throws! but only made 7 or 8 so they only have themselves to blame. The fix is always in, it doesn’t mean those teams get an automatic pass though. KSU was just good enough to overcome the 30 foul calls against them… oh yeah, the fix was there but it doesn’t happen like you want to think it happens.

Didn’t watch the game, but doesn’t Florida State have a big guy(s) to counter the big dude at Gonzaga?

I know that was a problem with BYU, they could never contain the big guy.

When conspiracy rules, facts and truth doesn’t :slight_smile:

Blah, blah, blah…the fix was in. It had to be because there is this huge conspiracy! Not sure who it’s for. If you are looking for a team with the most national following, I would think BYU would be at the top of the list. Members show up everywhere and haters want to be there too.

Not even close. You don’t get it. They want teams with large following that will travel well. BIg schools that have a tradition and national appeal. You still dont understand so I will leave it at that.

What planet are you living on? BYU has fans all over the world. They don’t need a traveling group because the fans are already in every area. Even sin city! I’ll just leave it with that truth :slight_smile: