Gonzaga says pat and what it means to BYU

If you check his professional career his teams never finished first let alone with a championship, and his teams were never even in the best league.

He played because he loved it and he got a paycheck…teaching championship bball will be difficult as he has not played championship level bball since high school.

Doesn’t mean anything. And, who got paid while playing college ball?

Given that it is against NCAA rules until very recently, none of us know who was paid what for playing college ball.

As to his play not meaning anything, neither does his coaching resume…Just more proof of the inadequacy of Rose’s hiring process.

Well, you said he played and got a paycheck. Just wondering if you said Lee got paid for playing?

[quote=“Harold, post:21, topic:7942”]
If you check his professional career . . .He played because he loved it and he got a paycheck.[/quote]
Not that you are particularly interested in what I said.

You must spell it out for the Hopper😉

He should have to spell it out to you too because he made no mention of professional ball anywhere in his statement. Nor, did he infer this either.

You made no mention of professional basketball anywhere. So, I paid particular attention to your post asking you to clarify. Seems quite appropriate and astute.

Get your quad focals re-adjusted-No matter it’s inferred in his response to Hawks, so try being astute or thick-like I said no matter-not important

That almost made sense. “SJSU Jansen an SJSU SJSU’s jznz ja e OO was kan bh &:&2”

Lol I guess-r u on a magical mystery tour?