Hero Ball. It starts at the Point

ft production was at 77% because of Fishes 14 made shots. Take those out and we were abysmal.

Yes and this stat also helps us understand why Fischer, in spite of his abyssmal shooting %, was able to help the team.

Like Iā€™ve said a thousand timesā€¦ he seems to be understanding better his role in playing team basketball and not selfisch basketball like he was earlier in the season. But I didnā€™t see the second half of the game so I cannot be sure that is what happened.

Oh, come now. You start watching any game with preconceived notions. When the other team plays well and we lose, itā€™s an automatic move on your part to talk about referee conspiracies, WCC leaders conspiracy and what they want, selfish and hero ball stuff you canā€™t prove and other conspiracies. Iā€™m surprised that you havenā€™t used UFO and aliens out of this word conspiracies to prove your points :wink:

Once again your perspective is warped. I find it hilarious that you seem to know so much when in reality you donā€™t know anything. How many times have I talked about officiating conspiracy this year?

I havenā€™t had to prove the selfish thing, everybody and their dog has witnessed it and discussed it this season. By the same token, you have NO ideas or theories about anything regarding the basketball teamā€¦ except when you claimed that Kaufusi and Austin hated each other. At least some are willing to express an opinion and try to come up with an idea.

JH At least some are willing to express an opinion and try to come up with an idea.

All seeing all knowing SG: But, only some can be seen as plausible by one in particular, JH :smile: if you donā€™t agree with this self professed wizard then you are stupid, ignorant and silly :slight_smile:

The problem with agreeing or not agreeing is that more often than not it appears that you disagree just for the sake of disagreeing, not because you really disagree. Why does it seem that way? because EVERYBODY sees it except you. You are blind to it.