Hmm, planned parenthood

Really interesting stuff about selling fetal body parts. Abortion is certainly a hot button topic. Let me throw in my two cents, I believe that Our Father-in-Heaven allows people a time to repent. I believe that the truth coming out as it is now is that time to repent being allotted to this nation. I have a question for you. How many Jews died in WWII? That answer is around six million give or take. Followup question is How many Germans died in WWII. Do you know what that answer is? Around six million. The point is this, When you murder the innocent the rules to the game change and the law you are judged by is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. In this country over the last thirty years or so we have killed at least 20 to 30 million unborn babies. If this country does not repent of this evil I am afraid that the rules will change the an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth will be applied. There is a saying that applies here. “When the cup of iniquity over flows watch out”. That truth that is being shown for all to see, being shouted from the roof tops is the iniquity overflowing. It is time to fix this and repent. Don’t get me wrong, I believe that there is a time for abortion, and it is truely rare indeed.
Jeff

I personally believe the law of Moses was fulfilled by the Savior.

It was, but if you refuse the law of repentence guess what happens? The old covenant was done away with and replaced with a new covenant, but the atonemant is applicable only upon the condition of repentence.
Jeff

I personally believe the atonement is unconditional.

KC, the atonement is unconditional just like the resurrection. Just because you receive a resurrected body does not mean it will be glorified. D&C 19:16-20 For behold, I, God, have suffered these things for all, that they might not suffer if they would repent; But if they would not repent they must suffer even as I; which suffering cause myself, even God, the greatest of all, to tremble because of pain, and to bleed at every poor, and to suffer both body and spirit–and would that I might not drink the bitter cup, and shrink-- Nevertheless, glory be to the Father, and I partook and finished my preparations unto the children of men. Vs. 20 Wherefore, I command you to again to repent, lest I humble you with my almighty power; and that you confess your sins, lest you suffer these punishments of which I have spoken, of which in the smallest, yea, even in the least degree you have tasted at the time I withdrew my spirit.
KC there are consequences to the things we do and when we murder the innocent those consequences become dire. Heavenly Father allows terrible things to happen because of free agency. It is that agency which allows him to be a just God and his blessings are Eternal for he is Eternal. Thus his judgement is also Eternal and righteous. Those who have committed these horrific crimes again God’s children, his most innocent children, the unborn, will be held accountable. When the children of Israel became wicked there were Wars and Famines and Plagues and earthquakes. It will be no different for us I rains on the wicked and the righteous.
You need to understand this for what it is. It is the cup of iniquity running over. When I warned about April 2015 being the time when things begin in ernest, I did not know what it was. I do now. Consider what has happened since April. Supreme Court rulings, Gay Marriage, Boy Scouts, Planned Parenthood and abortions with selling fetal organs, we have turned on Israel, America is no longer a Christian nation. Yesterday Amnasty International came out in favor of decriminalization of the sex trade. This is the cup of iniquity. God is going to bring this nation to its knees and this may be the last chance to repent. Just like Ninevah and Jonah. they repented and were not destroyed.
Do you know what September is. It is the month of Jubilee, When the children of Israel celebrated and praised God when they were obedient. When they were not obedient, It was a time where things failed and fell apart. A time of destruction. This is the 7th seven year period. What happened in 2008, what about 2001, what about 1994. Stock market, bond market, housing, keep going. It all takes place in September. April 2015, it takes about six months to work its way into the economy… I hope you are ready. I hope you have your food storage, I hope you have your debts taken care of. I hope you are wearing the full armour of Christ - you are going to need it. I hope you have your family near. This may get really ugly.
If we had a really strong EMP come from the sun, let along several countries on this earth in the form of a high altitude nuclear detonation, do you know what would happen? Our Electrical Grid would be destroyed. That means all things electrical would be fried. Makes you wonder about that nuclear deal with Iran, Hmm. In the first winter 30 Million people could either freeze to death or starve to death. You don’t think this is possible, You better reboot,KC
Jeff

I read that book series on the EMP as well, do you have your horse and buggy yet? Are you part of the new group of members organizing for the September 13th prophecy from the prophetess?

But I thought you predicted a stock market crash to make the last one seem minor? We passed your original time table, has the voice told you the next date yet?

I don’t think it is important that you mock what he is saying. There is some truth to it. Likewise I hope you are watching and aware of the evil that is taking place all around you. If you think Heavenly Father is happy with our actions and acceptance of things like abortion, gay marriage, the obsession with the environment, focus on material possessions and wealth, etc. then I would rethink that position. All of those things keep us from being able to focus and do what he wants and hopes we will do.

Make sure you have your house in order, not a warning so much as advice from a friend.

I have my special tent, 24 months good storage, and plenty of gold on hand, hopefully that gets me to the safe zone.

You guys should write a book about this, I hear it can be very profitable. Crazy that in a year money will be useless, yet these people are making tons of it today??? You would think they would be trading their books for supplies or food storage, not cash… Makes you wonder…

I was with you until you went into the prophet mode as though you are a prophet, seer and revelator making the same errors the JW prophets continue to make. See you in October.

1 Like

We may have lost a good man to the Julie Rowe prophetess cult. Reach out to him and see if you can save him from this.

Like we have reached out to you many times :wink:
Football is back!!!