How's that first half going?

My biggest frustration with the first half is shot selection. Lots of turnovers. They just plain don’t take care of the ball. I am seeing a couple instances of hero ball with hurried shots. If they don’t get it under control, I am not sure that they will win. Got to bound. Kafausi just frustrates me, he just does not get it, that concept of position and how to get it. Chapman hasn’t proven he can contribute in the offensive scheme. KC has got to take this game over and play his smartest game to date.
Jeff

Much better, great job by Kafausi, much smarter play and good position basketball. Great rebounding job by the team. KC ran the scheme very well and played real smart. Cut way down on the turnovers. Who is teaching these guys how to shoot free throws. Their follow through is sometimes terrible and as a result the touch is really lacking. I can’t remember a single instance of hero ball in the second half. Great intensity and they matched the St Mary’s intensity at their best. Hustle was very apparent getting the 50 / 50 balls. Congrats to BYU for an outstanding win. very good team effort.
Jeff

Yes but back to practicing free throws.