I had a light bulb moment the other day

Durn Floyd, I didn’t know you were such a magnificent physical specimen. I sure wouldn’t mess with you. I am only 4’5" and weigh only 97 lbs. Whewieee, I better stay out of your way. I shore don’t want any of that pain you were going to dish out to that student. I am terrified just writing this.

I would call 285 lbs a “magnificent physical specimen” in any stretch of the imagination… Just saying!

I will say this, I am usually a peaceful man, there are only three things that you don’t mess around with me… 1) My family, very protective, 2) my Money, and 3) my food (long story). in that order.

your right, if you mess with one of those three things, you dam well better stay out of my way. I don’t pretend to be a good member of the church, because I know I am not. The people who really know me, understand why I am the way I am.

Scott, I never make threats, just promises… If the idiot student would have done something, I can back it up.

Yes he said, that is one reason that child would not go to BYU even on scholarship. Left a bad taste in his mouth.

I tried to explain to him that you will find this type of people no matter where you go to school. Just as you find some really good people at many different schools.

You can not judge a college based on the actions of a few knuckleheads.

Who says he couldn’t have too? Best to not test your macho man. 50 years in the Martial Arts and no fights. I still work out. No flying kicks anymore. Nothing fancy anymore. But, still have quickness and power. But, the older you get, the less you can take a headshot. So, chill brother. Know your capabilities as you get older.

I am so very, very sorry Floyd. Please don’t beat me up. I won’t do it again. I promise/// You terrify me, I am trembling so much I can hardly hit the right keys. Oh, pleeeeeeeezzzzeeeee.

Look, I just enjoy tweaking noses when the opportunity presents itself. I have tweaked enough of ol Floyd. Kind of gotten boring.

It says a lot about a person who hides behind “fake” names to post crap.

I love watching you deflect when being called out on your posts… it says a lot about the person behind the “fake” name.

Good try Floyd - not. Kind of empty and a bit pathetic. But keep on punching dead air.

So how old are you Mr. Nose Tweaker?

It feels like twenty something. :smile:

8 and a half :grinning:

No, Anyone 8 and a half cannot spell
Pleeeeeeeezzzzeeeee correctly. Impossible…