I love this new coaching staff

This is a place to cuss, discuss, and analyze sports. Do we really need to get into deciding what people can or cannot say about current or previous coaching staff? Where was that in the user agreement? This is supposed to be a place where we can express our thoughts on BYU sports whether they are well ground, trial balloons or thinking out loud. Do we now need to set up “safe zones” or disallowed topic areas?

Let me just mix it up a bit:

Jake Heaps - wanted to love him but he under performed and fled. I say it is mostly his issue and not the coaches lack of kid gloves handling in my opinion.

Bronco - Did many good things. Built a solid foundation. Could not accomplish what he said. Wonderful guy. Hard to understand his assistant coaching choices much of the time. Made some real bone headed coaching moves in my opinion.

RA - Had some great moments and at times things clicked. Struggled to adapt. Much offense was left on the table in my opinion.

Nelson - Gave all he had to give. Sometimes did great but few seem to remember those times. Sometimes he was not good. Should have benched himself when he was hurting the team. If Jake was able to man up and fix his psyche then perhaps we would not have had the Nelson years, in my opinion. But Jake ran…did I mention that?

All the amazing, best ever, QBs that didn’t play - Not convinced they were the best ever. Don’t know why they did not inspire the coaches in practice but don’t believe it was conspiracy and hate. Didn’t see much from them in games. Lark looked like he could have been very good with seasoning but was not impressed with his last game. Didn’t see anything special in my opinion.

OK, criticize and censor away!