Individual Players Progress of the 2018 Women's Basketball Team

Now the question will BYU get a higher seed in the ncaa tournament ahead of the Zags? Great win today.

What happened tp Gonzaga men’s team tonight? Did they stop playing like we did? Or were they been told by wcc that GU should lose so smc can get in??? I wonder.

It’s hard to believe Gonzaga would jeopardize a #1 seeding in the NCAA tourney by throwing a game. But it was a curious loss, that’s for sure.

congrats to the lady cougars in the sweep of Gonzaga.

I think we saw, not the fear in their eyes, but they were a little freaked out," Johnson said of the second quarter run. “We just took advantage and kept running it down their throats.”

“I told (Judkins) that there was obviously something I needed to take care of, so I wanted to come out here and prove that,” Johnson said, relating a conversation she had with her coach just prior to the tournament. “Not only to get a tournament championship, but show the conference what type of player I can be.” (at least Juddy values what his players have to say…as opposed to sitting them if they don’t do what the boss says)