Interesting bowl season... unfortunately

txcoug1492,

Are you blaming our Morality for our lack of success in 2017. Do you really believe that our performance in 2017 warrants being in a P5 confeence and all that keeps us out is our superior morality? Really ? Humm !

okay grasshopper. You win the debate,

I like it when you say, “I stuck up for other schools saying they do have honor and expect good grades from their players as we do. So, I’m the one who sees others as good as us.”

Thank you. Ron

I’m glad we got that squared away. Happy New Year!!! :slight_smile:

Should I bother saying that this connection makes no sense at all? I was hoping someone could help out here because I am not anxious for another epistle.

Well, I think . . . nah, ain’t worth it.

Well, BYU students are held to a higher standard. Also, being that most students are members, they Reap what they sew. So, perhaps our morality in Utah has been slipping.

Jim—
Are you kidding me??? Are you mistaking critical reading as being critical of all that you read even when there is nothing to criticise. Of course not. Morality has absoultely nothing to do with what I was talking about be it a good thing or a bad thing, Where do you get all of these ideas in your head???

Thanks grasshopper and Happy New Year to you too.
Ron

Can someone interpret this and tell me what it means?

Makes sense to me :slight_smile:

it would…