Is Jenner being put up to this by the LGBT?

I didn’t watch the interview for good reason. Here is a 65 year old male who has lived his entire life with whatever demons he claims to have. And, now he’s going to do this? For what? How about enduring to the end doing the right things. He had a wife and children to think of. But, all he could do is think of himself. Selfishness.

I guess he told the Sawyer that he is a conservative Republican. And, she couldn’t do anything with that since what he’s doing is something liberal Democrats relish. Too funny. Then, the story is that he has had a tremendous outpouring of support. LOL!!! I seriously doubt that.

Romans 1:18, “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;”…22 “Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,”…24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge…

While we have to be kind to people, we don’t and should not give up our religion, knowledge of God from God to his holy prophets and change doctrine based on liberal godless people. Funny how Hillary now says that churches must change their doctrines to fit social changes. LOL! She’s like every other liberal leftist who wants the Constitution to disappear. Especially free speech and freedom of religion. You talk about tearing down that liberal montra of “separation of church and state!” Sickening!!!

Its always great when someone who knows nothing about transgender issues feels like they need to blather on about them anyway. I’ve heard at least two stories just this week about children under five who decided to change gender and convinced their parents to help and accept them. See the parents actually went to experts who explained to them that sometimes genes give the wrong instructions and a fetus gets male sex organs and a female brain, and vice versa. Once the parents learned this they decided to help with the transition, rather than telling them what Jesus probably thinks. That’s what loving parents do, so its probably a really good thing that these kids don’t have a bible thumping moron like you for a parent.

You do know that God makes mistakes sometimes right? People are born with tails all the time. Look it up. It does happen, to say nothing of a million other congenital malformations that also happen. I could have this wrong because I don’t have all those Bible verses in front of me, but my understanding is that God thinks the tail is OK as long as they don’t let anyone cut it off. God wants them to put a hole in their pants and display his handiwork for all the world to see. That’s the righteous thing.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your opinion once again about a gender attraction topic. Next time watch the show before you comment on it, but I understand how difficult this may be for you. God bless you in your battle.

Why does it say You are Jim Hawks responding? This board is all messed up like supporters of vile and vain acts. How stupid for a parent to fall for such rediculous things children conjur up in their minds.

You don’t see what is happening because you have been deceived by the deceiver. But, Hillary gets it and is the pawn in the hands of the devil and you are a hireling. Tossed to and fro with every whim and doctrine. Separation of Church and State is being torn down by the godless left government. Exactly what has been protected by the Constitution. Way to go Mike and KC.

He’s right kc. God hates LGBT types with their agenda to convert everyone and all. Grasshopper struggles with same sense attraction along with his gender identity issues and just generalized mental illness though, so we should probably go easy on him.

So, God has mental illness too? Homosexual with all its sideshows is a sin. From God’s lips to the ears of His prophets say so. I’d God changes anything it won’t be through you, KC, Jenner, Obama or anything or anyone else.

95% of the same sex posts on here throughout the years have been authored by him, or others trying to troll him. It’s clear to a first year physchology student why he reacts the way he does, I just hope he is able to find peace someday with it. It reminds me of the garage workout in the rain scene from American Beauty. He’s our colonel.

1 Like

Funny I was thinking of that exact same scene. It’s tough dealing with these latent tendencies. I wish him the best.

Of course you were “thinking of that exact same scene” because you and kc are the same person.

You are kc… claiming to be an atheist and pushing things just a little bit more than “he” does. KC refrained because he knows his approach is alreay pushing beyond the normal boundaries. But as MikeH, he can push as far as he wants and everyone will think differently of kc…

I hope you are enjoying it.l :hushed:

Oh please, I’m much better looking than Mike

Can’t dispute truth so you rely on personal attacks. One thing you aren’t is a psychologist. And attacking God’s prophets like Moses, Paul, President Monson and those who preceded him trying to denounce their messages from God that homosexual acts are sin is sad.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Glad you think you are all that. Lack of humility and pride fits you well :slight_smile:

I didn’t know you were so sneaky kc! What kind of a guy invents an alias so he can act ungodly?

If I put up my picture your going to see just how wrong you are though.

1 Like

BTW, how do you put up a pic anyway?

Stop making fun of me, I’m old and don’t understand technology. <shakes fist in air!> You kids get off my lawn!!