Is this true, did this really happen?

That one of the primary reasons New York has had so many deaths is because the governor ordered corona virus patients be sent to skilled nursing care facilities, which in turn infected many of the patients and workers in those facilities, resulting in more deaths?

If it is true, how does that happen? I thought a navy ship, specifically meant for covid patients, was sent to New York in an effort to help that state. There is a reason the U.S. may be having such a big problem dealing with this virus. Why would someone do something like that?

It happened in Washington State and other places as well. But the media still praise Cuomo.

These are the kinds of posts that most people ignore or try to dismiss. These are also the kinds of things that I ask questions about trying to find answers.

That is a primary reason why we find ourselves in the middle of something like this…

It gets lonelier as time marches forward.

Politics, power and money.

People who have filed for unemployment are making more money than they did before they lost their jobs. All of this giving away of “money” is a bad sign for our society going forward and for people as a whole in general.

Just another indicator of where things are headed… watch and learn.

Actually, these are the types of post that creates long arguments about people’s personal views which tends to be meaningless because when you argue, no one really wins and no one really changes their views.

BTW, the tone of the post was pretty condescending, just saying as " A type of post" type of things.

As for the Governor, I always think hindsight is better than foresight, especially when you are dealing with a virus no one really understands yet.

Actually, I think we understand the virus. Now, it’s about finding cures for the symptoms like the type of pneumonia it causes. It’s about getting the vaccine to market quickly in which Trump has deregulated and hamstrung labs working on it.

My point is we can’t carry on conversations anymore because of political correctness. Facts and truth are no longer important. Why is it racist to point out no white man will ever have a 48” vertical leap? It’s not.

JCoug: “These are the kinds of posts . . .” Floyd: “BTW, the tone of the post was pretty condescending, just saying as " A type of post” type of things." Me: Condescending? Really? For me, JCoug’s observation was merely about certain kinds of posts.

Floyd: “As for the Governor, I always think hindsight is better than foresight, especially when you are dealing with a virus no one really understands yet.” Me: Is the same true for Trump or for conservatives? Just asking.

Read my post above for a conservative view

So does that mean Cuomo is not accountable for what happened? because he didn’t know sending sick people with a communicable illness would cause more people to get sick and because they are extremely vulnerable that it would create lots of deaths as well?

This is what I am talking about when there is no accountability for people’s actions and decisions. I don’t know when this aspect of life changed because I know for truth that we will ALL be held accountable for the choices and decisions we make in this life. Isn’t that the crux of the gospel plan of happiness and eternal life?

That is exactly what I was pointing out. This has nothing to do with arguing, understanding the virus or someone’s political views. I asked a question about something that actually happened and for the most part it was ignored.

I BELIEVE IT WAS IGNORED BECAUSE IT DIDN’T FIT A PARTICULAR PERSPECTIVE OR AGENDA FOR SOME AND THEREFORE ISN’T LOOKED AT. SO WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY STUDY AND RESEARCH THINGS AND THEREFORE KNOW THE ANSWERS I DISAGREE WITH THAT NOTION. I THINK MOST PEOPLE LOOK FOR THE ANSWER THEY WANT TO FIND UNTIL THEY FIND IT. JUST LIKE A LOT OF “SCIENTISTS” DO TODAY. THEY LOOK FOR THE “PROOF” THAT FITS THEIR AGENDA, WHICH IS MORE ABOUT POLITICS, POWER AND FINANCIAL GAIN THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

I can prove it with evidence right here in this forum.

I can use climate change/global warming as an example.

Which one is it? Is the earth experiencing a significant warming effect or is the climate changing in some way shape or form? I believe there is some sort of climate change taking place but I also believe that “climate change” is something that has been going on since the beginning of the creation of the world.

It is possible that the earth is warming but that is based on relatively recent data and isn’t comparable to large amounts of data over extended periods of time.

What does happen is when there is a significant “heat wave” the “scientists” who pre-believe in global warming jump up and down and prove it is real. They have an agenda… which is to control what goes on moving forward. Other scientists say no, this has been going on for a long time.

What is true and real is that people are motivated by specific things, no matter what the “evidence” shows or means. They are motivated by financial gain, by notoriety or the need to feel important, by greed and by power or the ability to control the actions of others. If I’m not mistaken, those are all the same things that Satan was motivated by when he tried to become the Savior of mankind.

Is anybody understanding what I am saying?

The climate change is really population control. Same people involved and notice climate change is because of bad mankind. It’s a good cause but devious methods. I bought a movie on Amazon called ■■■■ Yankees. 1958 movie. Portrays Satan’s methods and temptations quite accurately.

I will answer your question with a question:
Is Trump accountable for the outbreak because he down played it in February?

I believe that no one clearly understood this virus and how it worked, especially now that we know China was not forthright with the virus in the first place.

Trump could have done a lot more preparedness than he did, but that is why I used the the phrase “Hindsight is always better than foresight” because I believe people try to make the best decisions as they can with the knowledge they have. Sometimes they make bad decisions, that is called “life”.

Of course, Trump Gov. Cuomo and all elected officials are accountable for the decisions they make “right or wrong”. That is up to the voters to decide on what level they hold them accountable.

I heard (not verified) that Cuomo belief was to putting people in nursing homes type places was because they had 24 hr care and it would isolate them from the general populations of hospitals.

Like I said, some decision are not the best made one. Every elected official makes bad decisions it is part of life.

It is easy to set off to the side and judge other people when you are not the one accountable for the health and safety of the people.

Yes, Every elected person makes good and bad decisions, whether you are liberal or conservative, Democrat or Republican.

I think Trump could have started preparing sooner for the outbreak (medical gear and such), but I think he did not know the extent of what this virus could and have done (especially now we know China was not forthright with information). So he down played it so people would not panic (which happens all the time with stuff like this).

If he had it to do over, I think he would have chosen to do some things differently. Hindsight…

Well that is the problem with public forums, you don’t always think a like.

I see in the news that Cuomo provided legal immunity to the nursing home executives and they gave him big money. Hmmmmmmm. Could there be a connection there with shipping infected folks to nursing homes. After all, how many nursing home folks are really going to vote for him or any Dem or anyone? Ok, lets hear the rationalizations.

Yea, Just saw that myself… what a jerk!

It’s pathetic where we are at in government and politics. Human life is a bargaining chip now… the hypocrisy and lack of accountability warrants prosecution in every way but the mainstream media will not cover it. Power, control and money… it goes on and on.

Trump shut down travel from China in January. Then, in February, the scientists got together trying to figure out how bad this is and what to do. Trump waited for the science. Cuomo knew at the time he ordered infected people into nursing homes instead of the hospitals Trump built and shipped in, literally. Those were not used by Cuomo. The deaths from nursing homes is all on Cuomo.

As far as not having a right to judge what happened, then we should not vote based on what has happened either. Of course we can judge.

No rationalization. Mail in ballots will be filled out by the executives at the nursing homes and all will be for Biden.