Local flavor in the NBA (and beyond): Lillard advances; Fredette, O'Brien honored - 2 May

Link: http://goo.gl/9ZQ2gq

Reply below to discuss this article.

“In 40 D-League games, he averaged 21.1 points on 45.8 percent shooting from the floor with 5.0 assists, 4.4 rebounds and 1.8 steals in 35.8 minutes. That production was good enough for him to earn All-NBA D-League Second-Team.”

I kind of thought he was good enough for first team All-NBA D-League with those numbers, along with MVP honors in the all-star game.

Of course he was…

but he isn’t meant for the nba. The league keeps sending the message but he continues to insist he belongs. I’m not faulting Jimmer here, moreso I am criticizing a league that has no integrity or character, all the way from the players to the coaches to the owners of teams. Of course I am speaking in general, but I still believe there is no room for a player like Jimmer in the nba, the way it currently operates.

I don’t want to go into details about it, I’ll leave that for the rest of you to figure out. Many of you will agree, some will not know one way or the other and then there are a few who hold on to the mistaken belief that there is nothing wrong at all.