Missouri Coach announces his retirement

I was watching the sports news and it was announced that Gary Pinkel has Hodgkins Lymphoma and will be retiring effective at the end of this season. It seems that the Missouri football team is going to have all kinds of motivation for their game with us. They will be out to win one for their coach and turn their season around as well as win one for their cause (I think the caused is fabricated by radicals but it doesn’t matter because the players have bought into it)…

BYU better be ready for a team.that is higher than a kite. They will have to match the intensity and get off to a fast start to take the wind out of their sails or they could end up kicked royally. Missouri hasn’t been good this year but they have SEC athletes and if they are fired up and focused they will be very tough to beat.

I just hope they can play a football game and leave the other nonsense out of it. I’m concerned that the announcers, etc. will spend more time talking about things other than football…

I’m sad for BYU , but happy for Coach Pinkel. They were up for the game, and it seems we weren’t. In any case I’m happy that they put the cause of institutional racism ahead of football and I stand with them.

The cause of institutional racism at Missouri was a complete fabrication. There were a few incidents and nobody really has all the facts. I am happy for coach Pinkel but the other stuff was a matter of a bunch of college kids being used by political activists. It is sad when a few hundred students and a handful of left wing professors can force the resignation of university officials. Now this whole fraud is spreading to campuses all over the country because Missouri had no backbone.