My prayers are being answered

So far Gonzaga is killing Utah. It is like 60 to 39. Pour it on Gonzaga.
Jeff

Ya, a below average GU in a weak Rec league…Jim Hawks nonsense :slight_smile:

How many times do you need to post referencing my name specifically?

What is it that you are obsessed with?

Um…seems every post you make with others has references to me and by name :slight_smile:

Not really. Don’t forget I ignored you for a week or so.

The funny thing is that you acknowledge there is corruption finally, you just haven’t gotten to the point of admitting conspiracy.

Conspiracy is organized corruption. It moves into that arena every so often and then moves back out when it gets too close for comfort.

JH:Not really. Don’t forget I ignored you for a week or so.

SG: But you still made comments about me to almost everyone else. Thank you…

JH: The funny thing is that you acknowledge there is corruption finally, you just haven’t gotten to the point of admitting conspiracy.

SG: but not during the games like you did. Just bad officiating. Like the tip in if ND today when the FD player was shoved out of the way to go after the rebound and not called. Bad Officiating but not corruption or conspiracy.

JH: Conspiracy is organized corruption. It moves into that arena every so often and then moves back out when it gets too close for comfort.

SG: like UFOs :alien:

I will only ask one question, answer it however you want.

Do you believe there is life on other planets?

Yes! Even Heavenly Father’s children waiting for the second coming. But, they aren’t flying here to watch and do physicals on us. No space invasions. No Battlestar Galactica. No U.S. Coverup.

wow… you really get carried away.

Reign it back in… don’t go all weirding out.

If you could hie to Kolob. Check out The book of Moses. Also Hebrews 1:2. Just saying why would you think this is weird?

This is what I’m talking about… slow down with the bovine experimentation nonsense and other stuff.

You’re the conspiracy dude so I’d think you would be right at home with this stuff :wink: