Pope offers 4 star Koslowski.out of Corner Canyon

4-Star 2024 Forward Brody Kozlowski Talks BYU Hoops Offer - Vanquish The Foe

The rest of the story:
Brody is one piece to a very important 2024 local class for BYU**. li native and Wasatch Academy big man Malick Diallo is a 4-star, top 100 recruit that has offers from schools such as LSU, Arizona State, and Wazzu and is getting interest from high-major programs. BYU was the first school to offer Malick over a year ago. Good friends with Foos Traore.

Another recruit is 4-star, top 100 forward Isaac Davis who preps at Hillcrest HS in Idaho Falls. BYU has offered all three and is squarely in the mix, but will need to close and hold off several other schools. BYU needs to elevate its recruiting in the Big 12, and adding three top 100 recruits in a single class would be nice way to do that. BYU must hit on the high-end local prospects in the 2024 class, and these are the top three that BYU coaches are targeting.

All three are AAU teammates, with Brody and Isaac having played together for several years. Malick recently joined the Utah Prospects AAU team and will be more involved with those two this spring and summer.

Sounds really good.

I would be very, extremely surprised if Brody and Isaac don’t choose BYU. Brody’s mom is the commentator for the BYU women’s basketball teams and he has other family connections to BYU.

I used to live in eastern Idaho and some friends in Idaho Falls tell me that Isaac comes from a family that bleeds BYU blue.

In addition, Malick might be a little more difficult to sign but I think BYU has a few ins that help. The AAU connection is fantastic news. As I recall, Malick and Fous Traore are both from Mali and are very close. Finally, Pope has been recruiting Malick very hard. Pope went to see him play in a game in Madagasgar last summer.

1 Like

we really need speed. Watching BYU play last night. How many times did SC players just pick our pockets while they guarded us one on one?

The fact that SC could break our press and get free dunks over and over says BYU is slow at the guard position.

Wikileaks exclusive–Santa Clara’s press break strategy vs BYU:
Dribble up the left sideline.
Instead of trapping you just before half court, BYU will finally come at you 20 feet after half court.
At that moment, pass into the center and enjoy a 3v1 dunkfest.