Rating the Mississippi State game

First and foremost Byu’s line on defense and offense were at times overwhelmed by the Mississippi State’s front line. Impost game Sitake said that their defensive line wan a massive even bigger than Utah’s and as a consequence Byu had no chance for a run game. Without a run game and having to depend on Hills arm really is not a good way to win a football game Finally in the fourth quarter and certainly in overtime Byu’s offensive line was able to get a push here and there and that was the difference in the game.
Point number two. For most of the first half Mississippi State’s players were going down with injury. In the second half BYU’s injury started to pile up and that has me worried going forward. We lost so many good players especially big defensive linemen.
Number three, when Fitzgerald rolled out on the sides are made his runs our dBs are just downright sissies. We need to hit that guy like Mississippi State’s dBs were hitting hitting.
Game balls to PutuLau and to Balderee for Big catches and runs after the catch. Another game ball to Detmer for calling that last play the game
Bernard was an absolute beast on defense and it was awesome to see Butch back. I have said all along that Nacua is an NFL starter. Williams will play on Sundays as well
Big props to coach for second-half adjustments shutting down Fitzgeralds 10 yard passes on our right side. He was killing us in the first half. I am loving every one of our coaches more and more each day.
From here on out we will just have to live with Taysom’s Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type guy. At times his balls are puzzling and then he throws a perfect pass that changes the game This has to be a record, six poorly thrown passes into the right flat every single one of them going for TDs for the other team, I guess he will never learn
I do like the direction the team is headed in but I am worried about injuries from key lineman coming into this Boise State game on a short week