San Diego should be a win at home

Yeah, didn’t see it coming what was going on after that game that Aggies Fans gone wild and NU gone Tazmania Devil themselves. Hope to see some replay on KSL Sports tonight.

Ummm… It’s part of pivoting and blocking out. He didn’t fling his elbow to hit him. It wasn’t on purpose. And why would a 6’8” player get elbowed in the head 4 feet off the ground? He lowered his head. No fouls. Any referee calling that should be refereeing Jr. High games :laughing:

You block out and pivot with your elbows out and you make contact with an opponent, particularly in the face, then you will be called for a flagrant foul. They made the call after looking at the replays from several different angles so I am pretty sure they knew what they were doing.

You need to do two things -

1. Stop being such a BYU homer and try to use some objectivity.

2. Learn the rules of the game so you can do number 1 better.

In past years I felt as though the officiating was very one sided against BYU in some of their games. I think it has been the case in isolated situations and with specific officials this year but not nearly as bad as in past years. I have not really complained much about the officiating this season. In fact, I think BYU has benefitted more often than their opponents have this season.

You stopped complaining because it was falling on deaf ears and no one was buying the conspiracy:-)

No reason for his head to be down there. It was not done on purpose. No flagrant foul. Bad call.

You are making yourself look ignorant again. There is no logic or reasoning behind what you are claiming except to defend Luke and his inability to play the game. If he knew how to play things like this wouldn’t happen with so much frequency. It wasn’t blatant, but it was still a flagrant foul and the appropriate call was made. If it wasn’t then they would have looked at the video replay and done nothing. It was a decision made by all three officials. Get over it and admit Luke is prone to this kind of erratic, poor play. He had one rebound, was 0-3 shooting and had 3 fouls in 10 minutes. This is something we have come to expect.

1 bad call by 3 persons of interest. In football, that would have been a spearing call leading with the head attempting to injure Luke’s elbow :slight_smile:

So I’m just curious. Is this just a ploy to get this board reved up-like good/cop-bad/cop or smart guy/dumb guy???:wink:

Hey! Jim’s my friend. Don’t hurt his feelings thinking he’s dumb. I mean, he is when it comes to sports. But I always try to be positive with him to help him with his self esteem :innocent:

good question… I think you should decide for yourself on that one. I have been trying to reason with the hopper for years… all to no avail.

Honestly I am not sure why I keep trying.

I knew you wouldn’t understand so I effectively answered him :slight_smile:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/mountain-west-rules-court-storming-wasnt-cause-of-nevada-utah-state-altercation/ar-BBUnp3w?ocid=spartanntp

Lol-well u can never give up, mean while, I’ll just enjoy the humor because nobody can be that thick😉