SMC game=a total debacle

You must not pay attention to reality. He’s very respected. What evidence do you have that he isn’t? Have you ever heard anyone say anything bad about him?

Floyd, When you get that answer from Hopper let me know!:joy:

Let’s see … Hopper if you read the sports boards and or the 2 large newspapers in UT … or listen to talk radio … or read the NCAA infraction report on BYU bb. … or pretty much listen to ESPN announcers question the game plans and performance of BYU bb … you would be hard pressed to not hear or read negative Rose comments about his bb IQ and his recruiting mistakes.

There is the Hopper reality … one member club … and then there is the entire membership roster of cougar boards who are in another reality!

Hopper, Hardnett may not have been smart in telling Rose what he thought about his coaching and the lack of consistent application of team rules but obviously he decided that not playing for Rose was a better deal than not playing at all!

1 Like

If your ears weren’t just tuned into negativity, you would also hear the well-deserved respect he gets from the announcers and other coaches.

Don’t forget to add Faxes :slight_smile:

I don’t think he thought anything out at all. Just an immature young man who got some bad advise

What is this comment based on? Who “advised” him? Why do you think he is “immature”?

Why do you automatically defend the coach in EVERY circumstance? He isn’t the prophet for crying out loud and he is certainly fallible, just like the rest of mankind.

1 Like

Why does everyone want to lynch the man. They don’t know what’s going on.

Lynch?

Overexaggerate much?

The team is not doing anything. The players that start and play are not at the level they should be to be playing major D-1 college basketball. The particular ones we mention over and over… they have done nothing to show they deserve to be starting, let alone playing as many minutes as they do. I don’t care what is going on in practice, a player has to perform in the games that count. There are too many that don’t.

Chatman, Dastrup, Hardnett are players that had shown they could play and did so on a consistent basis in general.

Worthington, Seljaas, Cannon are players that have not done that this season. They are consistently bad in general.

So why do they start or play so many minutes when there is talent on the bench that could do just as much, AND has the potential to develop, that none of the previously mentioned 3 players have done? Don’t get me wrong, they are good basketball players… at a D-2 or D-3 level school, not D-1.

When we were watching the bowl game, you told me that “Worthington has gotten worse”. We both agreed, yet you seem to think he is okay getting 20 minutes a game and doing nothing. Sometimes he plays less and still does nothing. He makes a basket once in awhile, he gets a rebound once in awhile, he commits a flagrant foul once in awhile, he clumsily falls on the ground… frequently. He doesn’t really know how to play basketball that well.

Why do we continue having this discussion?

1 Like

Scott, the way this works is that if you bring make a point like “Rose is well respected” then you must provide the proof (documents, emails and faxes) to support your comment.

In a discussion, It is not up to me to prove you wrong, you made the comment, now back it up with actual verified documentation… otherwise, it is just your opinion, not fact…

1 Like

Your right, but they see a sub-par product on the floor… that is their proof something is wrong, along with the number of transfers that has happened in the past decade.

1 Like

I do noticed you repeat many, many, many times to Grasshopper. Why bother bringing it up to hopper where we all CougarFan Nation agreed with you. Just ignore SG!!!

Again, I explained to JH why bring it up again where Hopper will keep on doing it just to make us repeating back to him again and again. Ignore Hopper!!!

you are right dew, you are right.