So is the verdict of the board?

Who was the QB against USC? We could say the same things about how we won when Hall or Romney were playing that other players scored. Or the field goal kicker kicked an extra point or field goal. Wilson lead wins when he was realitvely healthy (labrum injury) against P-5 teams. So, don’t be silly. You’re better than that, the next 70. :grinning:

As Trump said last night, sometimes you have to fight back against the liberal left. So, I’ve heard God called a lot of names before but never “the Thing.” Are you really going to vote for Biden? Any Democrat that would vote for that joker?

I agree with THawk😃

You would. So what’s new? Wilson will start and lead BYU to a 9-3 season

Perhaps Kilani wanted Wilson’s brother more than Zach, so Zach gets special treatment. To me Zach has to prove things in 2020. But Hall and Romney both need a chance to show what they can do too.

So, only Wilson has to prove himself. The other two don’t. That’s dumb logic :slight_smile:

Wilson has to prove he is the starter Scott.

He also has to prove he has learned from his mistakes and stop making bad decisions over and Over.

The others QB’s have prove they are better than Wilson.

Well if true (from BYU Universe newspaper), we just lost a stud to the transfer portal.

Devin Kaufusi put his name in AZ nd Utah offered a scholarship.

No they haven’t. And, new year and Wilson is healthy. See what happens. I understand it’s the norm to go after QBs and coaches unmercifully at BYU. Fans can’t believe Lavell Edwards isn’t the coach any more and Jim McMahon or Detmer isn’t the QB anymore. Time to support coaches and players rather than supporting enforcement of the will of big money alumni.

If true it will be on BYU Sports Nation tomorrow.

The Daily Universe is correct. I think he probably isn’t on the same page as our deficient coordinator… or rather the defensive coordinator! Our defensive scheme is so bad that the Kaufusi family has probably had it.

That is absolutely terrible news about kaufusi. I think Kalani has to decide whether he wants to be the head coach or surround himself with his buddies. And why would Wilson be the starter? Must be they tried to sign his younger brother. That will backfire as well when Wilson implodes on important games

“Big money,” what does that mean? Wilson failed in the San Diego St. game and the Hawaii Bowl game. When did Hall and Romney get their cahnce to show how much better they were than Wilson in those two games? They didn’t get the chance and we lost both games.

Scott,
Go back and watch both the USC and Tennessee games. Both games were won off the foot of the kicker.

Why? Because Wilson could not win the game became of the bad decisions he made.

It’s all on tape, so you can’t refute it.

You can’t refute the great plays he made to put them in the position to win. Your argument is silly .