So much to live for......Basketball is here!

Tough to have a great continuity on defense playing so many guys. I thought the interior defense was ok but Haarms will make a big difference. Rotations on the 3 was my biggest complaint, need to be quicker

Defense is always behind the offense at the beginning. I think Pope will play those who work hardest on defense as it seems everyone can shoot and score. That means the second string will play as much as possibly the first string. Not a lot of drop off. And, the third string will get lots of playing time as well. These kids look to want to play and develop as a team.
Rotations have to get better and will. Free throw shooting was weak.

Yep I agree with that assessment-defense will get better and rotations at times were weak, but give Westminster credit for knocking them down. Can’t wait for game time

That’s my feelings that we sometimes don’t give other teams credit. They have a couple of good players.

Amazing Gonzaga-just finished throwing up 102 on Kansas for a 12 point win. I’m guessing BYU has the coaching now to approach the Zags, just need to keep recruiting well. Pretty good for a small little university in Washington-congratulations to Few and company

Have not watched the game yet but Big Fan of Coach Few. Gonzaga is a Sr laden team, not unlike BYU last year. They deserve the #1 ranking.