The Curious life of GEORGE

I think Oregon is somewhere between Utah and California when it comes to Covid-19 mandates at least that is what my daughter in Portland tells me anyways. I hear Washington is worse when it comes to mandates, but I really don’t know.

Some of the crap on TV makes California sound like a interment camp with all their rules about Covid-19, but I will leave that up to Scott and Jim to help us understand.

I need to get mine, but I also need to get the flu shot… My middle daughter got both at the same time (She works with medical) and it pretty much wipe her out… She is young, I am old… Not sure I can handle being “wiped out”. :open_mouth:

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I got both at the same time in different arms and only had a mildly sore upper arm for two days with the Covid booster. I think we’re about the same age Floyd, so take it for what it’s worth.

Glasses and masks don’t mix well. The gym I go to same thing. In fact, all gyms. Riding the bikes with masks on is insane. Unless you barely put up a sweat. So, when I’m not near anybody I drop the masks as well. The truth is Covid19 is an aerosol spreader, not droplets. The masks don’t stop the virus. The droplet thing is a myth.
Get the booster every six months or year. Phizer is coming out with an anti-viral pill that stops the pneumonia that kills people from Covid. Game changer.

Started a Solar Company in S. Cal this past summer. Half the people, we will just call them Covidites, are sure they are gonna die, the other half go about their lives. It is not the Caly that I loved vacationing in of decades ago. That free spirit beach life has been replaced by a almost military feel in big cities. yuck

I would say something, but I think the moderators would ban me for it! :open_mouth:

Talk to your Bishop :joy: