The imperialist

Nancy Pelosi has put herself above 435 members of the House of Representatives. She’s decided to force the Senate to do what she wants with the articles of impeachment. She demands information from the executive that she won’t allow herself like executive privilege. She won’t properly involve the Judicial and actually said she has no respect for the judicial to solve disputes between her and the executive. She is an imperial dictator.

McConnell with a majority could dismiss the whole thing without a trial according to Mark Levin who worked in the Reagan justice department. Since Pelosi has refused to present the articles of impeachment to the Senate McConnell and the Republicans should dismiss it without a trial. One of the legal experts that the Democrats called as a witness in the House hearing said Trump is not impeached until the Articles of Impeachment are turned over to the Senate.

As far as I am concerned there is no impeachment yet. In all past impeachments the articles were immediately handed over to the Senate to start the trial. McConnell needs to act like has a majority.

And both Levin and Starr referred to Pelosi as the imperialist dictator. Which she is. And she is guilty of obstructing both Congress and Justice. Treason!

But Trump wants his day in court… That is the main reason there is no dismissal.
Second, I think it would play into the hands of the Democrats for campaigning. They could use it as a political ploy against Republicans.

Personally, I think it is great they impeached Trump…
Since the impeachment process has been running:

1. Trump impeachment polls has flipped to “Not impeach”
  2. Trump now beats every Democratic candidate in head to head polls
  3. Trump favor ability has improved a lot.
  4. Democrats are in for a fight in 2020 because of the impeachment.

If the Senate gives credence to the current articles of impeachment, then we are doomed. It would make non-criminal claims criminal. Just dismiss the case for lack of high crimes and misdemeanors.

True, but this Trump not a normal politician.

From what I am hearing on the airwaves, Trump is pissed off to the highest degree and wants to have his day in court (so to speak).

Personally, I think it just gives credence to the sham of a impeachment hearings, but I also think Trump is right, put “all the facts” out on the table so the american people can actually hear and see what was done. Then hold the Democrats accountable for their stupidity and hijacking a constitutional process for political gain.

I don’t think the Democrats are going to stop. I think they will hold more hearings and add to the articles of impeachment. When hatred takes over, reasoning clearly disappears.

What’s irritating is that so many Democrats and Never-Trumpers won’t acknowledge the problem with Pelosi and her Russian style polit bureau.