The pre season ended, what do we know?

Tom L and I have been telling anyone listening how good Hunter E. is. I had wondered out loud several times why he could not get traction, he is that good. To that point here is the only reason why Erickson was not getting play time…Defense. Now that he has improved, he is getting minutes, not that it matters, all summer long NBA players and top players from Utah had been getting together to play pickup ball down here at a gym by the point of the Mtn. Childs was there.
BYU basketball: Why Hunter Erickson is digging Utah’s Powder League - Deseret News

Hunter would DOMINATE at times, the players know it.so I thought it would be a matter of time.
You can’t replace Barcello when he leaves but Hunter is the future.

You all remember George getting the stomach flu back when we played UVU, Crieghton? He lost 12 pounds in a week on a frame that had maybe 10 lbs of fat, maybe… It has taken him this long to get healthy again. The only thing holding him back from being a starter is poor shot selection and turnovers from poor passing. 5 of 6 from 3land solves a lot of problems, just sayin.

Lastly, I was talking analytics long before there was such a name out there. Here is a copy of what I thought our pre season lineup would be…
"

Knight is the guy right now that has regressed in minutes, it has to do with 2 factors: Knell and Goerge or getting more, Knight’s 3 point shooting has been exposed.

Knell since he was inserted in the starting lineup…54% from 3land. Put dat in your book.