Tuiaki is out, Who's "Next"?

I started a thread about that on this board earlier this morning. At least two are out, including the head of the strength and conditioning program, per Jake Hatch of the Locked on Cougars podcast.

Oh yeah, now I remember. Thanks

The last few seasons have been a disaster as far as the number of injuries sustained. Maybe there has been an issue with strength and conditioning coaches.

My cousin was the strength and conditioning coach under Bronco and Crowton. He retired but I don’t remember if he retired when Bronco left or a few years before that. I don’t remember BYU having a lot of injuries when he was the s&c coach. Just the normal amount you would expect. The last two years have been a disaster.

GREAT article by Harmon in the Desnews about the need to step up and hire a REAL DC and for BYU to understand that if you want to win, you HAVE TO focus on NIL and Portal. Period. Good job, Harmon–gloves off and making no excuses for the school he has loved for a lifetime.

NIL is real.

So is the transfer portal.

“It’s kind of murky, shifty and slippery, and Sitake will need his superiors in suits to help, but it is what college football is all about right now. It is ugly stuff for those of us used to the dream of the innocence and simplicity of the past.”

I remember you talking about your cousin.

I believe the season of injuries I was talking about was after your cousin left and before Bronco hired Wintrich, who then left with Bronco to go to Virginia.

Here is the link to the Story Aro was talking about:

Locked On Cougars - Daily Podcast On BYU Cougars Football & Basketball: Changes Continue Inside The BYU Football Program & Bowl Picture Coming Into Focus on Apple Podcasts