Utah, at Utah on the P12 network

I would like to see a high low offense with Childs and Lee. We have 3 excellent outside shooting guards who can also cut to the basket or drive to the basket on a bunch of freshman. I’d bring Seljaas off the bench for a small-forward/shooting guard who can rebound. I’d bring Nixon off the bench for either Lee or Childs. Who is this Hardy that is now eligible? Don’t know anything about him. Harding will come off the bench and play lots of minutes.

Lee has range as well outside. It should be interesting to figure out the rotation.

Wow, Yoeli is the only one in double figure in scoring with 19 pts and Dalton Nixon with 7 pts. But only 5 points to TJ, Jake Toolson and Zac Seljaas, what is the problem?

Haws is only 2-7. The others have too many turnovers. Barcello got into foul trouble.
The problem at this point is:

1. Reduce fouls
  2. Giving up too many layups
  3. Too many turnovers
    Clean this up and we should pull away.

Not ready for prime time

Turnovers and prejudice referees. Both really bad.

1. Losing Childs early in the 2nd half
  2. Missing free throws down the stretch when refs tried to make their prejudice less suspicious
  3. Lee went back to his old ways
  4. Haws disappeared in another big game
  5. Barcello disappeared for most of the game
  6. Did I also mention 20 turnovers and usually in bunches of 3 or 4 in a row

New coach same results

I think if Childs wasn’t cramping we win going away. But why was he cramping so much?

So now you are saying refs are the blame. So it was true and yes it will be no fun watching/listening to those games. So maybe it was true Jim Hawks had enough about sports anymore.

Now on to TJ Haws. Maybe he should have never played basketball. He disappeared again.

Feel bad for Yoeli Child, had to sit for 9 games and now cramping calf few minutes later in 2nd half. And now I wish Fish had said nothing about NCAA DANCE thoughts.

I like Coach Mark Pope and he will do fine. And I feel bad for Gavin Baxter to miss the whole season due to shoulder injury.

SG: I think if Childs wasn’t cramping we win going away. But why was he cramping so much?

DEW: Did someone inject something in Yoeli leg or something? Maybe that is why Pac12 took Utah because they are Medical Research Program. I know strange how what I think of Utah.

Tonight game was so painful loss.

What did I say before the game…Don’t let Jones have an open 3.

I think Pope is still trying to figure out the combination of players and when to use them. Not using it as an excuse, but Pope is still early in his first year and basically was dealt a bad hand by the NCAA with the Childs suspension, then Baxter goes down… Ouch!

Pope is doing a great job! He wants players to shoot open shots or sit on the bench. When you pull shooters for not taking open shots and the best open shot they don’t shoot with confidence. Look what it’s done for Nixon. The only one still having problems is Haws. I was happy to see him being an assist player. His shooting percentage was higher. And, low turnovers.