Utah in 2020. Odds

How was just looking at next year to see who graduates from Utah. Looks like they have to replace key players in every single position except for offensive line and defensive guard

“It’s a case of so far, so good, for the Utes. They’ve followed the lead of a strong senior class that includes stalwarts like Huntley, Anae, running back Zack Moss, left tackle Darrin Pajulo, wide receiver Demari Simpkins, defensive tackles Leki Fotu and John Penisini, linebacker Francis Bernard, cornerbacks Tareke Lewis and Josh Nurse, as well as safeties Julian Blackmon and Terrell Burgess”

Utah still have a ridiculous defense but Byu will have all of our ski players back on offense on the other side mastery tool everybody on offense for as races a few great ones like Tonga and Andersson. I really like our chances even if it is at Utah

I have a dream…

Too early to talk about it. Yes, those players will move on but how many will be drafted next April compare some 2 or 3 years ago that there were some 8 u players got drafted?

Kyle Whitt will have his players ready for next season but of what happened last night game to sdsu was so bad of a loss. Maybe I should hope that Zac Wilson should skip his remaining two years to go after for NFL like John Walsh did after his junior year.