Where are the Taysom haters now?

Hill has no arm whatsoever no touch the Mississippi State game wouldn’t even be close if he could make a pass

134 rating. That’s pretty good. Yes, he has some throws that are puzzling. But, then he has others right where they need to be.
One thing to keep in mind tonight. MSU defense is the quickest and strongest we have played so far. Team speed and strength was noticable and yet we won. Good win!

He had some bad passes, but he also had a few good throws that were dropped. There was the bomb that was thrown well, but the receiver couldn’t haul it in.

grasshopper: I agree with you about the Mississippi State lines, both offensive and defensive. If Miss. St. was in the Big 12 I believe that they would be a contender this year. In my opinion they are in the top two teams that we have played, Utah being the best.

Ah yes, Mr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde hill. It is very puzzling to me that at times he throws the lamest balls we’ve ever seen and next thing you know he is throwing a perfect laser for a nice gain.
It has to be a record that he is thrown six interceptions that have gone for TDs over on the right flat.
But there is no denying the man has a monster heart and can convert third downs with his legs

Don’t forget TH on his last Int. He too went after and tackled near the side line to prevent a pick 6. That save the game when Miss State didn’t score on his own TO. Next Boise St, he better not do any TOs.

The receiver didn’t adjust to that long pass.
The receivers were not reacting properly to the defense. Taysom threw the ball to the proper spots only to have the receivers going in the opposite direction. That has to get ironed out before Boise.

They were the best defensive team. Their strength and speed was the best we played. I don’t understand why they ran the ball so much. Especially early in the game when they passed well.

Takes two to tango. The receivers don’t react properly to the defenses. That’s why the interceptions. Or, they run the wrong play.
Hill gets into trouble overthrowing or underthrowing because he throws too much off his back foot.

Boise’s defense isn’t near the speed and strength that MT had. They do have the smurf grass though.