And here we go!’

Yeh I look at Milne as a great hands type of receiver with decent speed that could find himself on a roster and Wilgard also has potential

I think the only one I heard was Empey (Center). He has been NFL prospect since playing at American Fork.

Hope you are right, but I never discount a SDSU team. Glad the game is in Provo

you will see how good SDSU is after the @Nev game, Nev is 4-0 and a contender.

Interesting MWC with Nevada and SJSU this year and the possibility that old stand-by BSU still wins the conference. I do believe SDSU is down a bit this year after the loss at home to SJSU

BobH:
Good take on Milne. I wanted to put him on my list, but I have seen too many outstanding BYU WRs that were a little too small and too slow to play in the NFL. But you are right in that Milne has impressed us all with his speed this year; I recall at least against Troy and Houston when he flat-out outran DBs. He has more time at BYU and could become one of the great ones. As a long time coach and BYU fan, I think Milne and Romney have both shown some of the best hands of any BYU WRs ever. They are both extraordinary at catching the ball with their hands and hands only, and securing it with fluidity and speed.

Ah man, Leon White–one of my all time favorites! Leon and Kurt Gouveia were a demolition crew.

1 Like

BobH:
Another reply on your comment about guys playing out of position. Kurt Gouveia was the first player in Hawaii history to be state MVP both on offense and defense–and he played QB and Safety in HS! LaVell saw that he couldn’t throw the ball well enough to play QB at BYU but saw his speed and incredible strength and otherworldly toughness that belied his smaller size and saw greatness with Gouveia as an undersized star MLB at BYU. Then Kurt defied the NFL “experts” who waited until the 8th round to draft him became an NFL star with a high of 169 tackles in 92 and 171 in 93.

1 Like

We need to schedule USC and have them beat Utah.

Ok … brilliant idea … Ohio St is in danger of on having enough games to qualify for the Big - 10 championship. Call them right now. They will take the game!!!

I was thinking the same thing…OSU is coviding themselves out of the big 10 championship

Bring them on!