And the battle for QB begins

Romney has better “gamer” credentials (Boise St. and Utah St., in relief). Conover might be the future, but I hope they start with him because he has more experience, especially with more “important” games.

I wish Jaren Hall the best and I’m glad we have him if needed, but he’s too much like “Glass Joe” on Punchout. Plus, he really should not have any more concussions — thinking about his future life. He’s had too many already.

Yes Dr. Rubicon. Glad he and his doctors will make that decision… I think Hall will win the job.

At first I thought that Hall should play baseball rather than football to protect himself. Then I thought back on my own experiences. I’ve had 4 concussions in my life. I played football and baseball in high school until I was forced to quit football because of concussions. Doctor wouldn’t sign off on my physical for football. But baseball was still ok. My four concussions? The last one was a slip and fall on the ice at Helaman Halls. The other three were all playing baseball. (Hit by pitch, lost a fly ball in the sun, idiot tried the homeplate collision technique at third base, with a flagrant II forearm shiver to the head - I held on to the ball). I had to wear a helmet in the field when I played baseball (no ear flaps thank goodness!) And took a lot of smack for it. So now I feel like let the kid make his own decision as long as his docs legitimately clear him. I wish him well

Slipping on the ice is dangerous. There was a girl who did that when I was at BYU in the 70’s and she died.
One night, We were walking down to the Marriott Center to the BYU vs Utah game and a 65 year old woman in front of us slipped and hit hard on the sidewalk. All we saw in the dark were her feet in the air. Did anyone stop ahead of us to help? Nope. She was with family but everyone else was too much in a hurry. We stopped and helped. The woman hadn’t missed a game in 45 years so she wanted up. We tried to keep her down and we’d get help. But she got up and walked to the MC. But then, she started feeling woosie. So, we got her help.
I used to ride my bike during the winter. Never fell on the ice. But many tried to go fast by me and would hit a pocket of ice and go sliding. I took my time :slight_smile:

How old are you (GRUSBM)?

I wasn’t born or raised in the south, so I do not understand what
(GRUSBM) means, but coming from you, my guess is that it is something like Grumpy, Southern Brother Mormon.

On the west coast, Fish, was a 4 letter word starting with F, that the hippy movement used in protest of the Viet Nam on going 9 year war. Make love, not war was the cry.

DTAO30 meant, in the hippy movement,
“Don’t trust anybody over 30.”

Thanks for asking.

Country Joe and the Fish!!! One two three what are we fight’n for…and it’s five six seven open up the pearlie gates…:notes::musical_note:

GRUSBM = GRew Up South Brain Mush.

While the hippy movement was going on I was busting my a__ working and producing for this nation so the hippy freaks could laze around on their a__ and do drugs and have sex. Not much of a fan for the hippy dippys.

Peace, love, dope…and great music :hugs:

Lot of great music in the 60s but none from the hippy dippys.

Lots of great music… Everyday turn turn turn…