Don’t expect Gonzaga

Me: Geologist, answer is pretty much, “Yes”, we do know what the composition of center earth.

Next question: I do agree that Gonzaga has a uphill battle to climb but to be in the final 2 of 4 years, I have full faith that if anyone can do it, Few is the man. The main reason why only P5’s win national titles is that P5s get better seating in the big dance and the route to the final 8 is easy, then it is a dog fight, True? Gonzaga has jumped over that hurtle, solved that problem. It is a matter of time.

This part of your statement is what I was asking you to prove. You said “never” could win the National Championship game. Meaning something that the P5’s did to stop Gonzaga from playing better than Baylor. I was expecting something like food poisoning or distractions from the stands or something about the rims or the ball had a receiver in it that would make the ball wabble when in the air or Baylor had flubber on their shoes. Instead, I get a deflection answer much like liberal Democrats use that is redundant and false. However, I did note you did concede to me that “never” is not a correct answer because you changed it to a 10-1 odds of Gonzaga winning. All I would question is why the better team continues to lose the final game? My opinion is it’s the same reason BYU keeps losing the 1st round games.m and has nothing to do with seeding.

Who: Geologist… You? Yep… I met you the other day… we were having lunch at the center of the earth and since you were there personally, you had first hand knowledge of what the center of the earth looks like… but since you were not… and you don’t know squat about “really” the center of the earth looks like… no one has… The only thing they have is a “GUESS”… We can apply that to the P5 and the “Blue Bloods” in that You really don’t know for sure that the Evil that Be is NOT putting strings and controlling the game… Hence We can conclude that they are. T.I.J.

No twistem me words Hoppy Critter…

Proof is simple: History is my proof.

Twice The Zags… A NON P5 has lost in the championship game… That means we have a RUN… Two in a row… count em… ONE and a TWO times that a NONE P5 school has lost in the championship game…

That’s call History… proof in the cooker stove there for ya boy.

But there’s one more thing about history that is great… It’s called the future… and here is my assertion:

Based upon History, I assert that as long as the Zags are NOT part of a P5 Conference, they will never win the national championship. (Let me say… I’d love for them to win and show up them Yahoo’s)

But, History says they won’t…

T.I.J.

So, I have to ask you again, what exactly did the powers to be do to prevent Gonzaga from making shots, turning the ball over a bunch and play poor defense in the first 10 minutes? Were they paid off to play poorly? Was the basket wired to move when Gonzaga shot the ball. It wasn’t the referees. History is only the observation of what has happened. Not the why. So, if you are going to make this grand claim of a conspiracy then prove it.

You have responded more than you should have Fred…

Don’t take the bait.

And the question should be dear Hoppity Critter is what didn’t the “Powers that Be” Do to Stop the Zags from winning the National Championship… The Book was Open to Them for Every Dirty Trick in the Book… Mostly Unseen to You and I. So you name it and most likely they did it… which is why History is our proof, now and in the future. They kept them from winning twice, which is why they will lose again, unless under the umbrella of a P5 Conference.

Let’s just drop the conspiracy thing for a minute and have you explain or give rational reasons for why a non P-5 team has never won the National Championship in basketball. I don’t want to hear your simplistic, non thinking answers like “they didn’t play good enough or they scored fewer points”. Please don’t say "if they would have made their layups or if they had shot better free throw %.

For once I would like to hear something more in depth from you.

Also, why weren’t you at the service project today. I came to your city and cleaned it up!

Hahahaha!!! The unseen truth. LOL! I knew you couldn’t come up with anything. Good attempt though trying to prove a negative. You and Jcoug will have fun with your conspiracy theories. Let me know when you come up with the phone calls, letters, emails, texts…

Someone from Ojai cleaned up SP? That’s a conspiracy! I have training every Saturday for my agents at that time.
Back to the conspiracy stuff. Simple question. What exactly did the P5’s do to Gonzaga to make them play so bad at the beginning of the game? I can get some of the other stuff like having 8 teams from one conference as a way to make it more difficult for others to win early games. But, when you get to the final 4, how are your powers to be fixing games so Gonzaga could not win?

What exactly does that mean? Ojai probably isn’t what you think it is… you might be well served to expand your vision and enlighten yourself on a variety of topics.

Don’t tell me you’ve lost your sense of humor…

No, I still have a sense of humor. One thing that isn’t funny though is that nearly half the people who came were from Ojai. I was hoping to see more people from SP… the lady who was in charge with Ennis was a convert of about 2 years. I talked with her afterward and had a nice conversation. Funny thing is that she knew several people from Ojai who had a significant influence on her years before she joined the church.

The burritos from Garden Market were pretty good. :grinning:

SP or Nordoff???

Dear Hop-pity Critter: You have asserted that everything was above board in the National Championship Game… As the Offense in your action, the burden of proof lies with you. Ole Slippery Lips, now wrap them little lips around them words… and you, yourself, come up with phone calls, letters, emails, texts… pray if you need to and prove that the Game was above board. Slam Dunk… We win… score: Hop-pity Critter 0… Dancing in the Rain 1. End of Game… See you in the Future when again it is proven that the powers that be will not allow NON-P5 schools to win national championships in basketball. That’s It Jack. Ka-Shing… Come Again.

No, you are the one who asserted the idea that no team but a P5 team will ever win the National Championship game. Then, you slipped in that anyone else has maybe a 10% chance of winning. You said Gonzaga can get to the final 4 but will never, ever win. Even if they are the best team. Them’s was your words, not mine. So, you have the burden of proof and must show us exactly how the powers to be stole the Championship Game. How did they do that?
Your question therefore is for me to prove a negative. Just admit you misspoke. Let your pride relax itself and do the right thing Mr. Happy Feet Astaire🥸

Na na…di… Na na… I said it first ole slippery lip tongue Hop-pity Critter… that you were on the offensive. And boy have you been offensive… I mean really offensive… like a swarm of locusts… pesky… little critters… and what do we do with critters… we dance all over them… All night long… all night long… So no takie Backie’s on the First one to announce that you were on the offense… hence has the burden of proof… that is unless you are chicken… bawk bawk bawk… chicken… you know Kapish. Ok Wraps it up for now… T.I.J.

No one is coming to your defense since you put your quick step foot in your mouth. I’m still waiting on how the P5 and powers to be made Gonzaga lose. Anytime Freddie…

No need to rush to defend a post. I agree with him but have been down this road with you before. You have never given any evidence to the contrary. If you expect faxes, emails, etc. then why shouldn’t you also be held to the same standard of proof to defend your assertion that every game is clean and pure and there is no effort on anyone’s account to promote or assist the P-5 teams to win the title EVERY time. What are the odds, if it wasn’t rigged in some way, that a non P-5 team NEVER wins the championship game, even though many have made it to the championship game and final four. I mean if they are good enough to make it that far, why are they NEVER good enough to win it all? It just isn’t possible. There has to be something there… every time? Come on hopper, think!

Logic and reason would lead a sensible person to learn from history, watch the present and predict the future. Come on man… a non P-5 team has never won the championship game. Think about it.

I can dance all night long… all week… forever… Hop-pity Critters are a seasonal thing. They come and try to muscle in and eat your food, get fat and lazy, then the birds eat them and they are gone. So as to be brief in that answers that have already been given by me and questions asked which were not answered back by you… I will be merely responding with “Ditto” and yet… history will still continue to proving myself out that the Powers that be will never allow a NON-P5 school to win the Basketball National Championship. Question: why is it that NeoCons always feel they need to display their diploma on the wall, so as to say, look I am insecure and I want you all to know that I have brains… which makes Forest Gump statement Apropos, when he said it best,“Stupid is Stupid does”.