Hmmm. Utah Basketball drops BYU from schedule

Fish
CK might be better off going back to Football which I think he is better in the Kaufusi root in FB. Yes he is 6’10" and I am sure other FB players in college and pro are in that frame (height). We got plenty talented BB Players for the next 5 -7 years (hoping longer). I love CK swatting BB at the rim but he is getting little minutes on the floor. Coach Kalani Sistake would welcome him now and be in BK shoe going after QB :smiley:

1 Like

I never thought BYU needed Utah in the first place. I believe the only reason BYU kept trying to schedule Utah was to keep tradition alive. Utah needed BYU for many years, but now that Utah is in the PAC12, they don’t care about tradition and want to flex their ‘independence’ from BYU.

He got to the point his center of gravity was too high and became a liability. So, he went to basketball. He’s a sophomore and has lost 2 years of football. It would be tough for him to go to football at this point: He’s no Ziggy.

off topic. not sure why I am not getting emal on cougarfan board to my email account. anyone having this issue?

hahahahaha

1 Like

University of Utah not on the safety list? Anyone send this to Coach K and Hill?