How about them Jazz

Oh those rich people are scum of the earth! Everyone should be poor or just average and ordinary! Grrrrrrr!
:nerd_face:

You sure oughta know

Poor ol Jazz. Could not win against the Clips when Leonard was out. Down 2 games to 3. You can hear the pissin and moanin now.

Stick a fork in em. They are done. Refs give George every call

Nothing to do with the refs. It’s about the players, coaches and game plans.

Bucks force game 7! What would happen if the Nets lose? China would do what? 🥸

With Connely out tomorrow night and also Mitchell - looks like the Jazz have ready excuse to lose 4 straight and the series. Didn’t the ol Jazz lose 4 straight last year after winning the first 3? Hmmmmmm
:wink: :shushing_face: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Can’t win without the superstars. It’s always been that way.

Only hope the Jazz has - NEXT YEAR - is for the new ultra-wealthy progressive liberal owner part with some of that money to buy some AUTHENTIC talent to help Mitchel and Gobert. What a pathetic basketball program.

I know. I hate these teams that go to the playoffs. Terrible programs.

The operative word is “GO.” They are always a bridesmaid and never the bride. And in these days and times, bride, may be the correct descriptor.

Obviously the Hopper is one of the most clueless basketball “fans” that has ever been a fan of the NBA. These are the kind of fans the NBA caters to. Why don’t you reply to Aro’s post about what the players, coaches and Administration of the NBA will support and speak to as ambassadors of evil, dishonesty and lying so they can make as much money as possible. People with values and morals see through it, not sure why you keep watching Hopper.

I could pick apart every one of your posts about superstars, who wins, etc. but it would be pointless because you refuse to accept the truth.

Sad for you Hopper… :worried:

SG Hopper is clueless and thank you for posting this.

yeah, maybe. I have always had a problem with Gobert. Can’t shoot a lick outside of 2 feet. Can’t guard the 3…yeah, he can alter the inside game but the NBA has become SPEED, mismatches and 3s. Gobert is in the wrong decade .

For the Jazz to get to the finals, they would have to deal Slo Mo Joe and Bogdanovic for some shooters that can defend a lick

Be kind to the new Jazz owner. I don’t know anything about his politics, but he is one of BYU’s biggest donors.