Interesting article about BYU and Power 5

I have no animosity, at all, towards Floyd or anyone else. I had no animosity during our little verbal “skirmish.” I wish Floyd well in all endeavors in his life.

1 Like

Not always fish, just ask him about members in Alpine… That took advantage of his dad. He has never apologized for the comments he made about Utah Mormons.

When it with other posters, your right Jim did apologize to them when he crossed the line.

There are good members and bad members everywhere. There are even the very elect of God who have sinned and have erred greatly in the past. But, the Lord still works his Gospel through imperfect man. The Church as a whole has grown in doing the right things in helping all mankind.

Never said anything different. I have known for decades members can sin, be bad examples, etc. If I had my testimony based on the members behavior, I would never have joined the church.

Just said Jim has not apologized for the comments he made about Utah Mormons, Heck he even knocked the location of the Draper Temple.

The behavior of past and present leaders has always been the leading excuse for people to leave the Church. Testimony is one of the least understood concepts in Christiandome.

Floyd,
I am honored to have your friendship. There are many others positing on this site that I also appreciate and learn from their postings. I find you to be a very honorable man. I respect you.
Ron

saint |sānt|

noun

1 a person acknowledged as holy or virtuous

a person who is admired or venerated because of their virtue:

a person who is admired or venerated because of their virtue:

sainted |ˈsāntid| ) worthy of being a saint;

A saint is a person who is recognized as having an exceptional degree of holiness or likeness or closeness to God.

‘holy,’

(Saint) a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; a Mormon.

The beat thing about Floyd is he’s a Chicago the band fan. :eagle:

I miss The Hawk’s insight into BYU hoops and football. I liked that he didn’t make apologies for BYU’s failures but celebrated the successes. I hope he starts posting again. Then again I’ve been away from the board for awhile myself.

A saint, as per the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints, is a follower or disciple of Jesus Christ.