Kevin Young first signing

4 Star Brody Koslowski has signed with the cougars.

Former USC signee, 4-star recruit Brody Kozlowski commits to BYU basketball – Deseret News

While we are not seeing any action on the assistant coaches, it’s good to know that progress is going on behind the scenes.

Also, apparently Brody had issues with Pope. I find it interesting now that Pope has left, I hear more open criticism of Pope from the local media.

Doesn’t say if he’s going on a mission first?

Sounds like a good get. He was the third rated HS player in Utah and a top 100 recruit. He was a 4 star recruit according to some and at least a high 3 star.

As a background, Brody’s dad Travis played football at BYU, his mom was on the Basketball team and current analyst for KBYU.

His great uncle is Glen Koslowski, who are remember as one the BYU greats.

1 Like

Isn’t that the truth, once someone leaves, all the negative comes out.

We have it in my office, the general rule is that if something is broken, you blame it on the last person to quit. :open_mouth:

It’s all Trump’s fault :rofl: :rofl:

Listening to BYUSN today and Kyle Collinsworth and the guys, the roster is almost all set. So, it sounds like their others in the portal that will be signing soon that will round out the roster with mostly 4 star players. Saunders is said to be about gone. Which would be the wrong choice for him in the long run. He’s going to play behind 4 and 5 star freshman players because Pope will have to do so. Hall also would be coming in off the bench as well. Both have a much better chance to start at BYU and develop their game skills.

It’s a shame if Hall and Saunders leave because they would be key players at BYU. Saunders may be doing it because he will get a much better UIL deal and he is married so I am sure that would play into his decision. Hall, I am not sure why he would leave. He isn’t considering Kentucky. He is considering Clemson, Duke, and Virginia. I think the other programs he is considering would be a lateral move, or a step down, for him. I know USU, Utah, and Cincinnati are on his list. Can’t remember who the other 3 three are. Utah and Cincinnati would be a lateral move at best and USU a step down.

There are rumors that Coach Young will be announcing an assistant coach this week.

It would be interesting to see who he chooses.

Nope
All Bidens fault for being the very worst president I’ve ever seen
If Biden wins it is Trumps fault and the GOP putting up a candidate that can’t beat the worst president by a mile.
Biden is THAT bad.

Based on the interview today with Kyle Collingsworth, I think he’s done playing and will be a coach at BYU.

I was being funny. Yes, Biden is one of the worst Presidents ever. There have been a lot of Democrat Presidents that have been really bad. Hillary just stated that Trump would go after and jail his opponents. Yet, that is exactly what Biden is doing. That statement should be enough to not vote for Biden.

I feel like this country is in a big circus tent and we’re being forced to choose between two clowns as to which one will be best for this country. How Biden is even a choice is beyond me. We are in real trouble if this is the best we have to offer.

1 Like

How were things in the world during Trump’s term until the Dems threw Covid at us through Biden’s buddy leader of China who Joe and Hunter bought off? Economy was solid and no new wars in the world as Trump kept the warmongering countries too poor to start anything. Trump looks like a clown to you because the Dems are painting him that way.

Just noticed that Atiki entered the portal and Jaxon Robinson declared for the draft.

Ya, sounds like Young has a big or two going to come in. And, Robinson was known to declare and still keep his options open.

Not really. I don’t care what the “dems” have to say and frankly I’m a little tired of what the “repubs” have to say as well. Politicians tend to mess stuff up instead of making things better. Nothing but a bunch of self serving power mongers.

1 Like

Ya really. Dems are the only ones attempting to jail the opposing candidate for President. Just like Putin. Just like wicked kings. Putting him along side Biden as being the same won’t solve a thing.

I don’t think Trump needed anyone’s help to look like a Clown. Morally vacant people do that quite well on their own.

Btw- given protesters in front of Schumers house - how’s that 20 years of indoctrination of kids about colonialism and evil western culture working out for ya stupid democrats? Especially Jewish democrats.
They never think of bad consequences as they “save” the all the “evil” in the world