Our Defense is an Embarrassment

Thanks for the thoughtful comments from everyone over the last year of BYU sports. Maybe we can make a New Years resolution to put Hopper on a shorter leash from now on? He is decreasing the life expectancy of several on this board. When he starts to bait people on any topic ……. We just agree that we won’t entertain his comments and argumentative nature until he becomes more moderate and realistic. It will take a lot of will power to lay off his crazy bait filled comments which are designed solely to rile people up, but I am confident we can bring him in line with the 80% of normal society by not acknowledging bad behavior and him suffering the consequences of silence if he can’t relate in a normal fashion with the rest of the board. Occasionally we have a new member or old member who hasn’t participated much and the they are completely unaware of the shark in the water ……. So we will have to warn them it is a No Swim Zone!! Good luck to all and Merry Christmas

Translation - “Blah, blah, blah, do I sound like I know what I’m talking about? blah, blah, blah…”

Yes, Merry Christmas to all of my associates on Cougarfan! Happy New Year too!

I will continue my never ending and unfulfilled hope that BYU continues to improve to the point where they can be a force in the Big 12 and earn the respect, continue the tradition of winning (and doing so with conviction) and represent the church well. It is a frustrating place to be but I choose to be there.

I will also continue to take the hopper bait (so the rest of you don’t have to) and let him have it back, right between the eyes. I will not allow him to hijack this board even if it is his greatest desire to do so. I hope we will ALL defend the new and old posters who don’t see the hopper for who/what he is. I will ignore his nonsense when appropriate and agree with it on occasion (rarely) as well. Most importantly I will challenge his nonsense and come out victorious each and every time!

Go Cougars!

Come on, you know I’m right on this. The speed of the game has to slow down for athletes before they can be first stringers for our elite teams…

Not entangling myself now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL and hopes for a great 2022 for y’all and for BYU sports and the university.

Merry Christmas and a New Years resolution to not be baited ever again. Football was entertaining, but anyone with an iota of knowledge saw the deficiencies from game two on. Hard luck basketball team is still fun to watch a genius in Mark Pope and a team than plays together. Love BYU