Scouting Valpo. A must win game

Nobody should have thought byu had a chance to go unbeaten so I would take this loss over a conference loss even though we will probably have 2 or three in the conference anyway. So hopefully byu will learn from this and move forward. I figure 6 losses still get us in the ncaa tourney. USC and Illinois will probably be tougher road games, but this bunch can’t look past anyone

I should be there.

What is it that went against Valpo?

Did their best player get in foul trouble early and have to sit for extended periods of time? Oh… it looks like he played 39 minutes of a 40 minute game so I guess not.

Please explain how the officiating hurt Valpo in this game.

Wow Tom you pretty much know of that one We can cry all we want about how the game was played but it’s just a matter of experience They exposed us and that’s a good thing You can’t teach young kids anything unless they actually experience it

He had to commit fouls to be called. Peters is a good player. And watching GU beat Florida. GU is for real. We will have to bring out A+ game.

I’m telling you right now, and don’t forget this, it won’t matter if BYU brings an A+++ game, they will not beat out Gonzaga for the wcc league or tournament title. The other thing that won’t matter is how good or bad Gonzaga plays against BYU in the tournament, they will win the game. It is already a done deal. It has been ever since Jimmer blitzed the Bulldogs in the ncaa tourney 6 or 7 years ago.

It’s been so long ago I’ve forgotten how many years exactly, but you can bet the wcc brass and Mark Few haven’t forgotten about it…

Blah, blah, blah…BYU will win if we play our best. Even if the refs try anything, which they won’t because there is no conspiracy. What do you want me to bring? :thinking: