Speaking of next year

I’ll accept your opinion. The only thing that is missed is the fact Davis rebounded very well. If he can clean up his easy shots and make them, he will play a lot this year. The good thing is that he will have subs that can come in a contribute so he doesn’t have to play 40 minutes.

“Of the 3 top 40 classes in 4 yrs, only Worthington and Bartley played more than 1 season. 6 of 15 players haven’t played yet.” Greg Wrubell

BYU still needs a wing that can rebound…Enter Konner Frey

I don’t think that’s going to be a problem. We have several that will fill that one.

Name them?

What we really need is 4 guys that can shoot 40% or better from the 3 to go along with Mika. can stay in front of the other team’s fastest guards and rebound…Oh, wait, that would be Golden State Warriors.

It occurs to me that Rose has been shooting for a GS Warrior type team for years now, he just did not have the athletes. To me, it looks like he has the guys to do it (on offense), I highly doubt that Rose will ever have the players (on defense) to do what GS does. Those guys exist but they play for 'Nova or Ky.

Sounds to me like there are 3 or 4 point guards. So, don’t be suprized if Emery plays the 3 guard. However, there are some forwards we have now that can shoot from outside too. This will be a fun year depending if there is another big that improves since Kaufusi isn’t going to be around at the beginning and won’t improve much anyways. Too bad he is splitting time he needs to get better at basketball for football.

Came across this post of yours. Hope you are more accurate going forward than you were with this prognosis of this year’s team. But, I fear not.

I was correct that Emery would play the 3 guard. So what’s the beef? Rose got hurt. Bryant was hurt when we lost to UVU. Next year will be great!

Right on thawk… grasshopper needs to own his comments from a year ago.

Thanks for bringing this to the forefront. I really enjoyed reading the stuff I said a year ago because it was pretty accurate for what happened this past season. I always think I know what I am talking about (even though I admit and recognize I don’t) so it is nice to know that I actually do on occasion. :grin: