Steve Young biography

Argumentative over what the statistics mean? That’s silly. Why would I apologize over the interpretation of statistics?
Those 7% that engaged in some same-sex activities is different than being gay. Chris Everrett, the tennis player said she tried it after breaking up with Jimmy Conners. But didn’t like it and has been married for decades. She’s not gay nor bisexual. Environment and those you hang around have influence to do the wrong things cause that “trying it” 7%. The “kissing game” in high schools several years ago happened with girls. They weren’t gay either.
3.5% said they were gay or bisexual.

My wife’s 1st cousin is gay. His sisters and brothers don’t approve of his behavior and haven’t left the Church nor march in gay pride parades. They also voted for Prop 8 and supported the prophet in his decision to oppose it. So, whose right?

Exactly what I expected…

You seem to get lost a lot in this format. Sometimes I do too. But, I was referring to Harold’s astute response with actual statistical facts. Others try to add those who experimented in homosexual behavior but decided against it. But, those 7% are not gay or lesbian. Only the 3.5% that said they are. This is another attempt at some people trying to use the old “safety in numbers” routine. So, why should I apologize for what? Disagreeing on the percentages? Really?

I was commenting to your response to Chris - which had nothing to do with facts and whether or not he disagreed with the gay organizations numbers.

Why did you ask Chris if he hates gays too? If you were responding to Harold, then “reply” to his post, not Chris’ post.

If there is anybody that is “lost” a lot in this format it is you. Why don’t we take a poll and ask everyone who is the most “lost” poster on cougarfan?