Take a deep breath please

Now it is “could have won” when you were saying “would have won” before. There are a lot of things you could say if BYU did differently they might have won the game. Stopping Landale was one of them. They COULDN’T do that and they lost.

The bottom line is that Rose waited too long to give Dastrup the minutes necessary to get him ready for league and it already cost them the SMC game. Yes, his defense was sketchy but that is because he only plays 6 minutes a game. I guess there is a chance he will be better by the seasons end but it won’t matter then because BYU is going to finish in 3rd place, which means a NIT bid… again.

Oh the Dastrup conspiracy again

Dastrup isn’t read for defense and he’s admitted so.

Yes, the coaches admitted on camera they made the mistake of doubling down on Landale leaving the 3 point line unguarded. But, leave it up to you to believe you know more than the coaches. Typical referee :slight_smile:

They always have some excuse for losing a game they should have won. It’s called “coachspeak”.

I know what I see and I know I am right. It is the reason Dastrup is getting more minutes now, because Rose is realizing what a dumb mistake he made by not playing him more earlier in the season.

The problem is that it was too late vs. SMC. Maybe it will work out in time to salvage a win vs. Gonzaga (unlikely but possible because the Zags have a mental block vs. BYU ever since Jimmer torched them in the ncaa tourney) because they will probably choke against SMC again and it is NIT here we come all over again.

LOL…
Thank you

I predicted a BYU WIN AT HOME AGAINST Gonzaga, but it’s a long shot. Gonzaga lost 3 key players from last year and they have been slower to regroup, but the longer the season goes they will get better. Top 3=Gonzaga, SM, BYU/San Diego-SMC I predicted to win, but outside of Landale, it’s less than I thought. Gonzaga wins the talent lottery but maybe Bennett wins the coaching

I appreciate the time you have taken to understand my humor, and who I am, better. I always knew we saw things on a lot closer track than maybe we were led to think. We used to butt heads more frequently, but I always respected that about you. I appreciate someone with basketball knowledge who stands up for their ideas and isn’t afraid to question others’.

I would think the same of grasshopper if I understood what he was saying half the time or thought he knew what he was talking about. :laughing: