Tanner makes an appearance

If you believe that you will believe anything.

Mangum makes another appearance and does a little but not much. I don’t understand what BYU is doing half the time they are out there. I mean what is the game plan? BYU is leading UMass at halftime 14-9… not impressed.

UMass is 2-8 this season and some of their losses have been bad. They gave up 56 points last week to… wait for it, Troy University. I mean Troy is a good team but they lost a tough one to Arkansas State 35-3. Also, nice to see that once again BYU is making a mediocre QB look like an all american. If BYU doesn’t win this game by 4 touchdowns, it might as well be a loss.

And yes, apparently BYU was a 28 point favorite so, my comment is valid.

Yeah, I watched until half time and then took the dogs for a wak. I come back and watch BYU return a pick 6. Looks like the offense and defense woke up.

I don’t understand putting in Tanner for one play unless they wanted to talk to Taysom directly.

Taysom lost his helmet so he had to leave for 1 play.

1 Like

grasshopper, Yes Tanner had some trouble in the games when he got to play, but don’t forget he was in there with the 2’s and 3’s while Hill got to play with the 1’s., a big difference.!!!

1 Like

And the defense had subs in there as well. Also, it wasn’t that anyone missed catching a pass from him. The passes were way off target. I’m sure he will be more ready next year. Probably needs to shave the mustache:-)

grasshopper, Things our not going to change next year, until we get a O C that can get players open. Almost all of Hill’s passes are into traffic. Can’t understand why BYU can’t get a receiver open and when I watch other teams play they get receivers open, even U-Mass did on us. Our offense is not very good and I understand that the O-line can’t protect. Hoping this will get better in the future.

Well, I think the players have to work harder to get better. We’re have the coaches. We need the players🤔