Timely Article this morning

Do you think Steve Young has the same feelings? I know it’s a troll question but hey any thoughts?

I agree with everything you wrote. I also believe the continuation of the protests and violence will make it really hard to find a jury in the upcoming trials. Who would want to be on it? You vote to acquit you’re a marked person firna short rest of your life.

The Steve Young issue is further complicated by his wife and her very public Prop 8 stance many years ago. That was a big deal in California. I’ve met Steve so I have to be careful. His brother served in my mission. I think Steve is in a tough spot with all this. He probably has to wear gay pride bracelets to work at ESPN.

When I was at BYU, a girl from my home town was there. Her boyfriend was Jewish and she knew I once was. She was Catholic. She decided to convert to Judaism while at BYU. Weird. Anyways, she asked me what I thought. I asked her if she could deny Christ. She said no but she thought God would understand. Do you think God would understand?
I answered her with a question. Do you think Peter got that answer when he denied Christ 3 times? She married the guy but didn’t convert.

Drew’s sin is, he is white. get used to it. It’s called payback.

Now, when the NFL, which is mostly played by minorities takes over the microphone and starts dowling out the hate speech. The Fans, and the money will drindle, then the contracts will get smaller, then there will be a day of reckoning.

Bill O’reilley was on Hannity’s Radio show and said to stop going to the games and anything else that the media and sports people do to racebait and damage race relations. The sad thing is the players are too ignorant to understand they are being used by the leftists. They will be used until they are no longer necessary and be tossed to the side and in shackles again. Right along with the conservatives.

Drew’s sin is two-fold. First Drew is a wealthy white guy and second, he apologized. He not only apologized he apologized prolifically to the point that he now is the lowly subservient white guy on the team. He has vacated any leadership role he had on the team. The trashing of whites is revenge and an effort to make whites change roles with blacks, back to the 1800s. And it will succeed and grow to a point until whites, as a group, gets really tired and rebels violently. Then this country will be in a real mess.

And BTW, I am definitely pro-equal rights of minorities, as groups, with whites. But I am not for whites being denigrated. One of the major reasons I moved from the south, as an adult, was I could not stand the constant racism I witnessed as a child and teen.

The leftist movement requires white people to condemn themselves and pay reparations for the Slavery time period. We are to walk around ashamed of ourselves. That’s the leftist position.
The thing is, my family history says we didn’t move to America until the 1870s and 1880s. And, they moved to Northern States as well. So, why should I feel ashamed and pay reparations?
Drew is toast. Here comes Hill!

Now Romney is marching for black lives matter. What a total horses’ patoot.

Closet leftist…

Aro is one of the most intelligent posters on this site. Reading his posts makes me feel better about my perspective because it is always so in line with my own. There are others but he is like a mirror image of what I think and believe.

I guess that is why I think he is so intelligent. :wink:

The city council of Minneapolis has vowed to get rid of the police department. What are they going to replace it with? Antifa? The Ghestappo? What is wrong with people?