Ukraine thoughts

What are you talking about? Please for all that is “Holy” stop with all the Trumpism. Please come back to earth!

Durham is a Attorney General from the state of Connecticut, who was asked by Barr and APPROVED BY TRUMP to lead a special investigation review of the whole Trump-Russia Investigation brought by the democrats and quite frankly the FBI (which Included in finding more information about the Russian Dossier).

He was NEVER asked to investigate Biden or his inept son, nor was he asked to investigate Hillary Clinton actions as a Secretary of State or Presidential Candidate.

His sole purpose was to find out how and why the Trump-Russia Investigation got started, who started and what laws were broken doing it.

In fact, if it was not for Durham, we would never have found out that a Hillary Clinton Campaign worker is the one that brought up the idea.

For the record, special investigations is never quick or easy. Durham investigation started in 2017 and still is on going and continued being funded by the Biden Administration.
From I have read and understand is there is mountains of data that Durham and his team has to go through to find the truth, which also includes information from other countries.

Both William Barr and John Durham are men of high integrity and is thought of by both parties as highly qualified with the Law. You comment is so off base (and that saying something) it reeks of being a Trumpism (Meaning a belief not based in fact).

Brief review of John Durham: John Durham - Wikipedia

For the record:
As of just 3 days ago Barr said that what happened to Trump with the Russian investigation tied his hands in with what he could do with Putin.
Bill Barr: ‘Big lie’ about Russian collusion tied Trump’s hands in dealing with Putin | Fox News

That does not sound like someone who is “inept”, does it?

Now this is funny! you really do not understand what narcissism really is do you?

I can’t say for sure the whole country, but most of the people I know who liked Trump 2016 stated that they were tired of his behavior and negative tweets.

I do know Fox News mentioned this as well.

Actually, if the facts lead Durham to Biden, he does have the authority to follow this. In fact, since it’s about Russia, no reason not to include Biden in this as Hillary and Biden were both in the Obama administration at the same time. Maybe Hunter had a hand in the Russia hoax as well. Maybe the 2020 election has a connection to the Hillary hoax of the 2016 election. Should be interesting. Never say never. In any event, there are things Barr could have done with Hunter and Joe with the Ukraine and China treasonist things they were doing. Barr did nothing. He did nothing with the election fraud as well. Good character?

Trump got more votes in 2020 than 2016. Also, more blacks and Hispanics voted for Trump. Those Republicans and on FoxNews you refer to are Never Trumpers. Ballot harvesting and fake ballots gave Biden 20 million more votes than he probably actually got.