Where was Nixon?

Exactly Tyler. Thank you for being another voice of objectivity, reason and logic. It is clear that grasshopper is so far off balance that he doesn’t have any idea that I am talking about prinicples and concepts and NOT comparing college basketball and the holocaust side by side. It’s incredible how dense he can be sometimes.

Sometimes one team is just way better than the other and the ncaa can do nothing about it. They still have to play the game. Do I think that UNC was given multiple opportunities to stay in the game? Yes, absolutely. But they still have to play the game and biased officiating can be overcome, it is a tall order but it can be done when it is there.

Only when you open your mind to a possibility can you understand it. It doesn’t mean you have to accept it but you can at least understand it. I always understand what your perspective and opinion is and I respect it by trying to do so.

You never understand or try to for that matter, what my opinion and perspective is because you always twist it to suit your needs and comfort level. I am fine with the Clausewitz’, Sundances and others of this board doing so. I dont really need you to understand but I like you so I keep trying.

Yeah Virginia is one of the few schools that are P5 that I can stomach. They are supposed to have some standards from what I have heard and with Bronco there they can’t be as bad as Kentucky or North Carolina. I was glad to see a number 1 seed finally go down but I would have rather seen Kansas go down as opposed to Virginia. I have no problem with Villanova and Xavier because they are private faith based schools. In fact I was sorry Florida St. beat Xavier even though they were the lower seed. By virtue of the fact they are in a power 5 conference they are tainted as far as I am concerned. State supported institutions of learning are cesspools of PC and misinformation, mingled with a little science and the philosophies of men and their best athletes are generally only pseudo students biding their time until they can go pro. Just take that last sentence as hyperbole but I think there is a grain of truth to it.

At least we won’t have to hear all the baloney about the conference of champions since all 3 Pac 10 teams are out and Arizona literally stunk it up. I can’t tell you how gratified I am. I know that is not a Christ like attribute to be gratified over anybody’s failure but I will enjoy it now and maybe repent later. At least I got that off my chest confessing to a bishop. I didn’t want to bother my own bishop with something as trivial as that and you were available without having to make an appointment so it was better than nothing I suppose. :grin:

You mean Pac 8 :smile: The only left are UK, Kansas, Duke, Florida St and Syracuse that I like to see them lose before entering to final 4.
The Mighty Big Boys are going down that I love those upsets!!!

I can’t tell you how gratifying this post was… wait, yes I can. It was very gratifying and you can rest assured that your transgression is forgiven on this board. I may not have the authority to forgive someone who has not sinned against me and we know that the Lord will forgive a truly repentant person and I feel you are genuine and sincere. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today. :relaxed:

Even Obama had people that agrees with Obama’s relationship with Louis Farrakhan. Doesn’t make Obama or Farrakhan right.
Even the FBI hasn’t come out with the kind of conspiracy you are saying is going on.

When you have no idea what you are writing, which is the case with 90% of your posts, you really have no idea what anyone else is even talking about.

You routinely misunderstand and misconstrue a majority of what is posted on this board. I know it isn’t just my comments but pretty much everyone else that you misread and don’t comprehend. So when you take it one step further and assume you know what someone is thinking, it signals that not only are you off track, but you are crashing down the mountainside with no clue.

And you expect us to agree with your analogy? Come on… you have no proof and never have :slight_smile:

Analogy - a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification. “an analogy between the workings of nature and those of human societies”

I know this probably won’t help you much, but here is the definition of “analogy”, While I am convinced you won’t understand, it would help if you knew the definition of the word before you compose another misinformed, confusing post that doesn’t help your cause. I still stand by my comment that people/fans need to speak out against the aspects of college basketball that are unethical and corruptive. Everyone else on this board knows what I am talking about and they all pretty much understood my “analogy”. You still don’t… shocking!

I think it was after the championship game, but not positive.